Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2005 6:18:04 AM EDT
(Very likely a dupe, my threads usually are.)

Can anyone question now why Bush didn't meet with her (again)?

Peace mom Cindy Sheehan didn't change her opposition to the war in Iraq after meeting Tuesday with one of its supporters, Sen. John McCain, a Vietnam veteran whom she called "a warmonger." ...

"He is a warmonger, and I'm not," Sheehan said after meeting with McCain. "I believe this war is not keeping America safer."...

Sheehan and McCain had met once before, shortly after the funeral of her son. Sheehan said Tuesday that McCain told her then that her son's death was "like his buddies in Vietnam" and that he feared their deaths were "for nothing." McCain, however, denied he made such a statement.

[ LINK ]
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:24:30 AM EDT
[#1]
John McCain would never say that. He's a RINO and a lot of other things, but he would never say that about the losses in Viet Nam.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:26:27 AM EDT
[#2]
This is more proof that John McCain (Rino) needs to get ousted.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:33:46 AM EDT
[#3]
This  is why GWB rightly continues to refuse to meat with that wench.

TSOBJM, on the other hand, is such a publicity hound himself that he walked into being misquoted and abused for the "previlege" of meeting with that idiot.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:36:07 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
This is more proof that John McCain (Rino) needs to get ousted.

Maybe not.  Maybe its just the same ol' proof that Sheehan and other liberals like her will lie to further their cause.  Same case as Brady and Fineswine - no difference.  Notice this part:

Sheehan said Tuesday that McCain told her then that her son's death was "like his buddies in Vietnam" and that he feared their deaths were "for nothing." McCain, however, denied he made such a statement.

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:44:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Sheehan said Tuesday that McCain told her then that her son's death was "like his buddies in Vietnam" and that he feared their deaths were "for nothing." McCain, however, denied he made such a statement.

I don't know wether to believe the lying bitch Sheehan who claims he said it, or the lying son of a bitch McCain who says he didn't.

Fuck both of 'em.  They're both attention whores.  The best thing that could happen would be for the media and the rest of the world to just ignore both of them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top