BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2001 4:40:42 PM EDT
[url]http://azcentral.com/news/0606mccainrecall06-ON.html[/url]

Let's get'm boys.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 4:42:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Text of the report for those who prefer not to click.

Recall effort launched against McCain

Associated Press
Jun. 6, 2001

A recall drive reportedly is being launched against Sen. John McCain.

Recall organizer Jerry Klingman, who accuses the Arizona Republican of working with some of the most liberal and dishonest members of the Senate to propose unconstitutional and treasonous legislation, says he'll begin circulating petitions.

He needs more than 350,000 signatures by the first of October to force a recall election.

Gov. Jane Hull, meanwhile, says she has no interest in signing a recall petition, adding that McCain has been a good senator for Arizona.

Hull wouldn't want to support a recall against him.  She's next.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 5:06:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I think McCain was, unfortunately, damaged in the POW camps.  I think he has serious mental problems. Real mental problems.  He is, therefore, dangerous.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 5:06:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Come on AZ folks.  Let's get on this and get the SOB out of the Senate.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 6:29:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 6:47:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Where can I sign??????!!!!!!!!???????
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 6:54:47 PM EDT
[#6]
After Mrs. CAR15M4 and I sign, all they'll need is 349998 signatures.

Jay
Prescott Valley
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 9:34:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Everybody in Arizona should sign the petition.  That is one thing that politicians don't like is organized opposition.  Tell John McCain what you really think of him.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 9:53:15 PM EDT
[#8]
I have to agree, the man has his right to his opinions but he was elected to do the peoples business and those people basically have an agenda fundamentally based upon Republican principles. its time to show the politicians that the people now demand accountability from their servants.
GO AZ! Please show us you have more stones than the limp wristed liberals in Vermont do for that sorry SOS they call a senator , Jeffords.
[spanking]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 11:08:22 PM EDT
[#9]
i hope some of you have really big families.  just tell me where to sign.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 12:01:57 AM EDT
[#10]
BTT
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 1:12:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Where do I sign? Oh wait, wrong state...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top