Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2015 10:08:49 AM EDT
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-suge-knight-murder-plea-20150430-story.html

Former rap mogul Marion "Suge” Knight could soon be out of custody, but it all depends on if his good friend Floyd Mayweather Jr. is victorious Saturday in his history-making match against Manny Pacquiao in Las Vegas.

Matthew Fletcher, Knight’s attorney, said that if Mayweather wins the bout, he expects the boxer to cover his client’s $10-million bail.

Link Posted: 5/1/2015 10:10:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-suge-knight-murder-plea-20150430-story.html

Former rap mogul Marion "Suge” Knight could soon be out of custody, but it all depends on if his good friend Floyd Mayweather Jr. is victorious Saturday in his history-making match against Manny Pacquiao in Las Vegas.

Matthew Fletcher, Knight’s attorney, said that if Mayweather wins the bout, he expects the boxer to cover his client’s $10-million bail.

View Quote

Loser. Hope he gets knocked out.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 10:26:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Mayweather's a punk.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 10:27:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I hope Mayweather gets his ass beat to a retarded pulp...but that's not likely to happen. Maybe if they fought years ago.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 10:42:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I hope Mayweather gets his ass beat to a retarded pulp...but that's not likely to happen. Maybe if they fought years ago.
View Quote

As much as I'd like to see Mayweather get coloring books for Christmas, you're right. Vegas is laying heavy odds on a Mayweather win.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 10:43:13 AM EDT
[#5]
nope
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 10:46:00 AM EDT
[#6]
I want Manny to crush him.

EDT: Actually if Mayweather is smart he would bet on Manny and throw the fight and win a rematch.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 10:47:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

As much as I'd like to see Mayweather get coloring books for Christmas, you're right. Vegas is laying heavy odds on a Mayweather win.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really........didn't know or think it would be that way.

Manny is a "windmill" of fast hard punches...........I think it will be very close.

But those Vegas odds makers are WAY BETTER than I am..............this one surprises me.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 10:57:11 AM EDT
[#8]
So Mayweather is going to post his 10M bail...just so SUG the THUG can get out and kill or threaten any witnesses and then get off...
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 10:59:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
So Mayweather is going to post his 10M bail...just so SUG the THUG can get out and kill or threaten any witnesses and then get off...
View Quote

Maybe he'll take him to a non-extradition country.

Link Posted: 5/1/2015 11:02:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Manny, 2nd round, 1 min in, by KO.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 11:04:24 AM EDT
[#11]
I thought they agreed on set amounts regardless of who wins?

Kharn

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 11:05:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I thought they agreed on set amounts regardless of who wins?

Kharn

View Quote

That's what I thought also...........IIRC, 60-40 with 60% to Floyd?
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 11:05:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Manny is a "windmill" of fast hard punches...........I think it will be very close.

But those Vegas odds makers are WAY BETTER than I am..............this one surprises me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mayweather's got a 6 inch reach advantage and is supposed to be in better shape.

I like Manny a lot. He's a solid boxer and a good person, but I'd call this fight iffy for him.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 11:06:23 AM EDT
[#14]
I guess now is as good a time as any to ask this question:

What happens to the bail money? I'm sure it gets forfeited if the perp skips town, but is it all returned if he sticks around and shows up in court?

Link Posted: 5/1/2015 11:06:29 AM EDT
[#15]
I hope Mayweather whoops Manny's ass, just so the buttburt will flow.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 11:08:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Mayweather's got a 6 inch reach advantage and is supposed to be in better shape.

I like Manny a lot. He's a solid boxer and a good person, but I'd call this fight iffy for him.
View Quote

Yup.........Floyd does have big reach advantage plus he is so hard to hit but he was hit pretty hard in his last fight.

He is getting older and you never know when the old age hits a fighter.

Oh well, I want a close fight.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 11:09:11 AM EDT
[#17]
They are both getting old, don't expect to see any KO. My guess is Vegas is laying heavy odds on Mayweather because it's set up for Pacquiao to win by points. Boxing has been rigged for years and a Pacquiao win would set up a rematch and a win for Mayweather
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 11:11:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Why the fuck is someone who is on video running over two people given bail?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXYiDCzW4kw
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 11:11:29 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup, huge reach and size advantage to overcome. Better boxer will not win b/c he is fighting above his class IMO.

Link Posted: 5/1/2015 11:16:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Didn't boxing end in the 90's?
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 11:19:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
They are both getting old, don't expect to see any KO. My guess is Vegas is laying heavy odds on Mayweather because it's set up for Pacquiao to win by points. Boxing has been rigged for years and a Pacquiao win would set up a rematch and a win for Mayweather
View Quote

I know this is exactly what would happen if this was a Don King fight. But I'll stick with your prediction
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 11:23:37 AM EDT
[#22]
But could Mayweather best Gracie?
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 11:31:40 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Didn't boxing end in the 90's?
View Quote

This. Boxing is dead and was swallowed up by the UFC. Only old farts and mexicans still watch boxing.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 11:35:58 AM EDT
[#24]
Maywheather said that's bullshit. And he has enough money he doesn't need to wait till he wins to pay for it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 11:38:53 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
But could Mayweather best Gracie?
View Quote

In a boxing match Mayweather would smoke any Gracie.

Straight up fight with UFC gloves and it would be drastically a different fight against a Gracie.

Like UFC President Dana White said, in a straight up fight, Rhonda Rousey would annihilate Mayweather.

I would love to see Mayweather's face after flying through the air and smackin' the mat by way of Rhonda's judo throw.

LB
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 11:53:17 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

So your ok with rooting for a man that beat the mother of his children to a near death, Who had his body guard tackle and restrain his children to stop them from going to the police. Who paid off a judge to get out of prison early so he could win 35 million, who paid off guards to allow him to train while in prison.

Manny is the heart of his country, a congressman. A win for him and he spreads the wealth to his country. A win for shit bag leads to him paying off people to keep him alive, allowing him to pbail out another murderer.

Mike Tyson said it best...if Mayweather was so good--he could drop off his kids at school by himself. He's a scared little man with lots of money.

Hes a no good POS.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 11:57:03 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

So your ok with rooting for a man that beat the mother of his children to a near death, Who had his body guard tackle and restrain his children to stop them from going to the police. Who paid off a judge to get out of prison early so he could win 35 million, who paid off guards to allow him to train while in prison.

Manny is the heart of his country, a congressman. A win for him and he spreads the wealth to his country. A win for shit bag leads to him paying off people to keep him alive, allowing him to pbail out another murderer.

Mike Tyson said it best...if Mayweather was so good--he could drop off his kids at school by himself. He's a scared little man with lots of money.

Hes a no good POS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hes a no good POS.

This.

If Tyson calls you a shit head, you should be in a toilet.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 12:03:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 12:04:15 PM EDT
[#29]
The whole fight will be Mayweather laying on the ropes... Letting Manny punch himself out...

Then Mayweather will pick a couple well aimed shots in the last minute of every round...And steal it.

I am not paying the PPV Price to know exactly how the fight is already going to end up...

It's going to go the distance and Mayweather will win by points...

Link Posted: 5/1/2015 12:13:02 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

The whole fight will be Mayweather laying on the ropes... Letting Manny punch himself out...

Then Mayweather will pick a couple well aimed shots in the last minute of every round...And steal it.

I am not paying the PPV Price to know exactly how the fight is already going to end up...

It's going to go the distance and Mayweather will win by points...
View Quote

This!  So then in a year we can do this again in the rematch.  Bigger payout, no way one of them is getting knocked out, most lower weight fights go the distance.  Might even conveniently be a split decision on the final cards.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 12:45:35 PM EDT
[#31]
pieces of shit float together.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top