Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2003 6:20:06 AM EDT
[url]http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/europe/05/09/britain.livingstone/index.html[/url]

LONDON, England (CNN) -- London Mayor Ken Livingstone has come under fire for comments about George W. Bush, in which he described the U.S. president as "corrupt."

The controversial left-wing leader made his attack on Thursday. He told a forum of 200 schoolchildren: "I think George Bush is the most corrupt president since Harding in the twenties. He is not the legitimate president."

He added: "This (The U.S. administration) really is a completely unsupportable government and I look forward to it being overthrown as much as I looked forward to Saddam Hussein being overthrown."

View Quote

Guess I won't be wearing any more London Fog coats. Or eating any more London broil.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 6:24:59 AM EDT
[#1]
London could use another dose of the "plague"
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 6:26:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote

Muslims are already there in large numbers, what other plague are you talking about?
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 7:10:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Muslims are already there in large numbers, what other plague are you talking about?
View Quote

Ain't that the truth!!!
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 7:13:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Mayor of London puts feet in mouth then head up ass
View Quote

Damn, I was really hoping for a pic of that!

Edited to add: Read the article.......

Maybe we need to test one of Saddam's nukes in London....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top