Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2004 11:25:18 AM EDT
From AP:

Late Saturday, Teresa Heinz Kerry, the wife of the Democratic presidential candidate, was taken to a hospital in Mason City, Iowa, after complaining of an upset stomach, a spokeswoman said. She was taken to Mercy Medical Center-North Iowa by ambulance from the airport.

"As a precaution, Mrs. Heinz Kerry had a series of routine tests performed and was released," said Sarah Geggenheimar, a spokeswoman for Heinz Kerry. "She is feeling better and is traveling to her home in Pittsburgh tonight as planned."

Heinz Kerry had just finished a private meeting with a group of local Democrats to talk about health care. She was traveling separately from her husband.

CW
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 11:36:35 AM EDT
[#1]
What a wimp, if I get an upset stomach I just continue going about my day like a normal person
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top