Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/2/2010 9:40:07 AM EDT
and why don't we have troops on the border defending the US and interdicting the crap coming across?
Link Posted: 12/2/2010 9:45:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
and why don't we have troops on the border defending the US and interdicting the crap coming across?

Because the crap coming across is just taking the jobs Americans refuse to do.
Link Posted: 12/2/2010 9:57:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

By crap I meant the drugs, what you mentioned is another subject altogether.
Link Posted: 12/2/2010 10:10:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

True. It's such a mess Would this situation be allowed to happen 60 years ago? I'm too young to answer that question.
Link Posted: 12/2/2010 10:22:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mean the drug selling jobs, or the drug smuggling jobs? Maybe you mean the welfare receipient jobs. Or the jobs that American taxpayers are subsidizing with free healthcare, free schooling, and cash under the table?  Maybe you mean the jobs that cost the taxpayer over 100 billion a year to supply to illegals, and the lost tax revenues that the Mexican government doesn't mind collecting on US untaxed money sent back home to Mexico. Plenty of people would do those jobs illegals are doing, for what it cost us to supply them. Try $30 to $45 dollars an hour. Or maybe those bums collecting unemployment don't really want to get their hands dirty for that kind of scratch. Maybe you're just full of shit, and are one of those who are in the business of supplying cheap labor to unscrupulous businesses looking to line their pockets. Why don't you explain what jobs Americans won't do; because I've seen actual Americans doing exactly the kind of work that supposedly only illegals will do.
Link Posted: 12/2/2010 10:29:15 AM EDT
[#5]
its been coming across the boarder..
Link Posted: 12/2/2010 10:50:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Because some people want the votes and the increased power base provided by this allowing these illegals to pour in.
Because some people want the cheap, easily exploited labor and resulting increased profits provided by allowing these illegals to pour in.
Because both groups are willing to look the other way when it comes to the drugs, violence, cost to the taxpayer and burden imposed on the middle class, in order to have these things.
Because people are afraid to be shouted down labeled racists, even though they know what the truth is.
Link Posted: 12/2/2010 10:51:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

false in the construction industry all you see is an ever increasing filed of Mexican drywaller and painters  .they live packed in like sardines and under cut prices so a decent person cant make a living
Link Posted: 12/2/2010 11:24:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

false in the construction industry all you see is an ever increasing filed of Mexican drywaller and painters  .they live packed in like sardines and under cut prices so a decent person cant make a living

And they do really shit work.  My grandpa would have beat me stupid for some of the shit they pass off as done around here.
Link Posted: 12/2/2010 12:02:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

True. It's such a mess Would this situation be allowed to happen 60 years ago? I'm too young to answer that question.

Google Operation Wetback to find out.
Link Posted: 12/2/2010 1:08:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And they do really shit work.  My grandpa would have beat me stupid for some of the shit they pass off as done around here.

Relax, pass it off to cultural diffusion.
Link Posted: 12/16/2010 5:16:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

What would all of the extra police hired to fight the "war on drugs" do if the crap coming across was stopped?

Link Posted: 12/16/2010 5:34:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because some people want the votes and the increased power base provided by this allowing these illegals to pour in.
Because some people want the cheap, easily exploited labor and resulting increased profits provided by allowing these illegals to pour in.
Because both groups are willing to look the other way when it comes to the drugs, violence, cost to the taxpayer and burden imposed on the middle class, in order to have these things.
Because people are afraid to be shouted down labeled racists, even though they know what the truth is.

this should have been the first post
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top