Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/22/2002 7:32:55 PM EDT
But will some one please tell me what BTT means? Everyone uses this and I cant figure it out. Thanks

KC
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 7:35:33 PM EDT
[#1]
BTT="Back To Top"

Meaning this post will bring the whole thread back to the top of the list.
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 7:37:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you Vinnie it has been driving me nuts since I joined this board.

KC
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 8:52:10 PM EDT
[#3]
The only stupid question is:
[b]THE ONE YOU FORGOT TO ASK![b]

And that question is:  "What or Who is IBTL?"
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 8:53:49 PM EDT
[#4]
"What or Who is IBTL?"
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 9:00:52 PM EDT
[#5]
In Before The Lock

soem threads can be locked of they contain a message or list of messages that a Moderator deems inappropriate, thus excluduing any further posting to the thread.

Also, some person's Handle is also IBTL. You can probably tell the difference in the context it is used in the thread.

-UHLEK-
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 9:04:08 PM EDT
[#6]
There is [b]NEVER[/b] an IBTL posted when Uhlek posts pics of his beautiful wife ! [:)]
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 9:04:26 PM EDT
[#7]
And all this time I thought it was a dyslexic's version of ILBT's[}:D]

edited because I can't type worth a damn

Link Posted: 10/22/2002 11:23:54 PM EDT
[#8]
IATL...you won't see THAT much!  Probably never again!  I believe it's happened once. I somehow posted on some thread , with some other fellas, even after thebeekeeper said it was locked! [shock]    
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top