Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/8/2001 1:10:42 PM EDT
ok, i know weve heard this before but this group seems to have a good viable plan to take over a state.

once we have enough members, everyone will move to one state and change things politically for our side. maby even becoming our own country (wouldn't that be cool.)

heres the link, look around and see if this is something you might beinterested in. and if you agree with the principle sighn up.

[url]www.freestateproject.com/index.htm[/url]

[fixed spelling in topic's title (at least) - Paul]
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 2:55:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Glad you found that site! I've already sent in my statement of intent. I posted on this a couple days ago, you must not have seen it:

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=75998[/url]
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 4:17:44 PM EDT
[#2]
If we started our own country, we'd be the next target in "The War on Terror"
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 4:29:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 7:49:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I just signed up.  I thought of this some time ago and am enthusiastic that others have too.  I would love to see this happen!
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 1:33:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Glad you found that site! I've already sent in my statement of intent. I posted on this a couple days ago, you must not have seen it:

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=75998[/url]
View Quote

i should say thank you. it was this thread that got me looking.
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 3:40:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Hello!! Anybody home??!!??  (Is this thing on?)  Earth to you guys!!

Get together 20,000 people that are dumb enough to think this would work?  That's one shallow gene pool!  I think that you guys would last about as long as it took for the beer to run out, then it would got to hell fast.  

On second thought, I think it's a *great* idea, but believe you'd have better luck with a small Caribbean island or perhaps some piece of South America.  Someplace *far* away.  Please be sure and renounce your US citizenship, and I'd be happy to contribute to a one-way ticket.

G.B. Shaw said that people get the kind of government they deserve.  This would be a great test of that theory, doncha know!

[:P]
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 4:17:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 4:44:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Actually, I am waiting to win the Lottery.  I will then buy a small Island, maybe 20 square miles or so.  I will declare myself King.  I will however I'm sure need to fill several positions in my court.  

Stands about as much chance of happening.
View Quote

Juggernaut and I stand ready to fill cabinet positions. Mine being the Liquor Cabinet, and Juggernaut's responsible for the Gun Cabinet.[:D]
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 5:27:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Another thread is popping up on this.  See here:

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=75998&page=1[/url]

Come on over, it's fun!!
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 3:49:28 AM EDT
[#10]
btt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top