Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 4/7/2002 11:06:00 PM EDT
Millennium Marijuana March Liberation Day, Saturday May 04, 2002 [url]www.cures-not-wars.org/[/url] Truth Will Liberate Earth. Drug’s and it's problems should be treated the same as Alcohol and Tobacco. The War has Always been a PRETEXT for Racism and Control of People. Simple Possession of Any DRUG Is No Longer jail offense in Calif by Prop 36 voted in by the Voter's. The Gun War Like The Drug War, The Government wants to Make Simple Possession of an GUN without a license Illegal, A PRETEXT for Confiscation. Have you Done any Thing Wrong other Than Simple Possession. ^ ^[size=1] [url]www.cures-not-wars.org/[/url] Truth Will Liberate Earth. [url]www.RKBA.org/antis/hci-master[/url]Allege 1993 [b]feinstein/hci[/b] master plan for TOTAL Gun Confiscation Dis-Armament. [url]http://www.DigitalAngel.net/[/url]Revelation 13:18 ID-GPS-MONEY Implant Micro-chip Never Again, Never Forget Seek the Truth , Liberate Your Mind We Are At WAR [/size=1] FIXED BAYONETS VX
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 1:54:09 AM EDT
^^ See The Truth [b]REEFER MADNESS[/b] ^[size=1] [url]www.cures-not-wars.org/[/url] Truth Will Liberate Earth. [url]www.RKBA.org/antis/hci-master[/url]Allege 1993 feinstein/hci master plan for TOTAL Gun Confiscation Dis-Armament. [url]http://www.DigitalAngel.net/[/url]Revelation 13:18 ID-GPS-MONEY Implant Micro-chip Never Again, Never Forget Seek the Truth , Liberate Your Mind We Are At WAR [/size=1] FIXED BAYONETS VX
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 6:26:06 AM EDT
Yeah, I hate to ask this, but I'm gonna have to anyway: Are you high?
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 6:29:32 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 6:51:00 AM EDT
I'm gonna guess not that many people show up, and when they do, they look at each other and laugh alot, and then get real hungry after a while and all go looking for the nearest 7-11.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 6:58:03 AM EDT
They will never be able to get more than 5 people involved in this. Drug users just aren't that motivated. Sgtar15
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 10:47:47 AM EDT
Originally Posted By ilikelegs: They should have done this on April 20th. 4/20. That date would have been symbolic for them...
View Quote
Well, it's pothead tradition to smoke at 4:20, so an entire day of 4/20? No one who really cares enough about marijuana legalization would have been sober enough to do anything about it then. They all spent that day stoned out of their gourds.(anyone else want to go for pizza?)
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 3:56:15 PM EDT
Isn't that just like potheads to have a Millennium Marijuana March two years after the new millennium (one if you are a Linux programmer)
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 4:40:34 PM EDT
Originally Posted By ilikelegs: They should have done this on April 20th. 4/20. That date would have been symbolic for them...
View Quote
Hitler's birthday is symbolic for potheads??
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 4:40:43 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Javak: Isn't that just like potheads to have a Millennium Marijuana March two years after the new millennium (one if you are a Linux programmer)
View Quote
Actually, it's the Million Marijuana March, not the Millenium Marijuana March, despite what VX posted. I hate to say it again, but I do think he may have been high when that was posted(Although there's nothing wrong with that.).
Top Top