Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
11/20/2019 5:07:11 PM
Posted: 11/2/2006 3:06:08 PM EST
Has anyone ordered his books?

He keeps saying he can show you all of these .gov programs for money but what catches are there?
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 3:07:12 PM EST
[Last Edit: 11/2/2006 3:07:59 PM EST by DoubleFeed]
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 3:07:42 PM EST
I have met him and have an autographed business card of his. That's all I know.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 3:25:44 PM EST
Mathew Leskow

Should die a prolonged and painful death.

On national TV.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 3:30:26 PM EST

You can be a lazy ass. It's FREE, FREE, FREE!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 3:47:55 PM EST
Basically, every damned thing he says is true.

BUT the catch is: You must be a 'deserving' person to get a .gov grant.

[cynicism]
TANSTAAFL. You must be a student. With one green eye. Doing undergraduate work in the Phillippines, studying the Boer War.

or you must be a female mongoloid, starting your own business.

Or a harried mother of twelve kids, no older than 25 years of age, with no husband, and want to buy a house.
[/cynicism]

You catch my drift? These .gov grants are for a PURPOSE... to help disadvantaged persons get a leg-up on life. If you listen carefully to his spiel, he says he'll TRY to get you information that will get you matched up with a grant. Not that he (or you) will succeed.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 3:53:55 PM EST
I think he should be shot on national tv for all to see. He is teaching people how to misuse the system and drain tax dollars that should be coming back as refunds to the tax payers. I don't want other people getting my money for any reason, period. If I want to give someone money to help them out, then that is my decision, not the governments. It is theft and wealth redistribution and it is illegal, I don't care what the SCOTUS says on the subject, they are wrong!!!!
Top Top