Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/31/2002 12:07:51 PM EDT
Is it legal for an out of state dealer to ship hi-cap magazines to Massachusetts (20/30 rounds)? I tried calling one dealer and was informed that they couldn't ship to Mass.
First time I've heard of this. I know NJ, MD and
CA have bans, and in Mass they're illegal in Boston. I also have a Mass Class A license, so that's not a problem.
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 4:54:58 PM EDT
[#1]
No, it is not illegal to ship a hi-cap to Mass, as long as the receipient has the Class A license. I've received a number of mags thru the mail, even from those that say they won't ship to Mass, once I explain it and fax/email them a copy of my license.

If you still have a problem, either find another dealer, or run up/down to VT/NH/ME/RI where you can pick up one at any gunshop.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top