Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2010 5:47:37 PM EDT
This is a cool story.  Seriously, what are the odds?

Story Link

Young newly weds Alex and Donna Voutsinas were looking through some of Donna's old photos from when she was a child and came across one of her at Disney World. Nothing too unusual about this, you may say.

Donna is at the front of the photo, see above, with one of the Disney characters and then Alex spotted something - his dad!

Yes, it's his dad in the background of the photo pushing a stroller (pushchair) and, of course, in the stroller is Alex.

A remarkable coincidence because the families didn't know each other back then and, to make it even more remarkable, at the time of the photo Alex lived in Canada and Donna in Florida.

It looks like their lives touched upon each other when they were young ready for the big romance in later years. Fate? Kismet? Who knows.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 5:51:14 PM EDT
[#1]
VERY cool story, and tag for me to find the picture I have of my wife and I meeting when we were 18 and 19 respectively.  We have a picture of us the instant we met.  it's sorta cool.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 5:51:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Weird.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 5:53:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Very cool
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 5:53:51 PM EDT
[#4]
That is pretty wild. Like they say, its a small world.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 5:54:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Cradle robber

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 5:54:10 PM EDT
[#6]
It's a really small world.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 5:55:14 PM EDT
[#7]
COOL
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 5:55:29 PM EDT
[#8]

Neat!!!

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 5:57:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It's a really small world AFTER ALL!! IT'S A SMALL WORLD AFTERRRRRR AAAAAALLLLL!!!.

Fixed it Disney style

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:03:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Back in college, a guy down the hall comes running into my room. His best friend was my room-mate. (Both were idiots).

This dude is waving a picture of his best friend. I'm standing in the background of the picture.

Weird.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:04:25 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

VERY cool story, and tag for me to find the picture I have of my wife and I meeting when we were 18 and 19 respectively.  We have a picture of us the instant we met.  it's sorta cool.

Oooo, I'd be really interested in seeing that

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:06:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Had a girlfriend in high school our house keys worked in each other's front doors - not the same builder/development.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:07:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:10:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Old.

Interesting, nonetheless.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:15:04 PM EDT
[#15]
A buddy of mine said the his mother and his wife's mother were sitting at a family gathering talking about labor and delivery.  As they compared tales... same hospital...same nurse...same doctor... wait our kids have the same birth date, holy moly!  

Yup, he and his wife had been delivered on the same day, same hospital, same doctor, and had slept in the same nursery.  As I recall the story, the discovery was made 20+ years after they had been born.

TRG
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:15:22 PM EDT
[#16]
very cool
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top