Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2002 8:50:00 AM EDT
Just in case you're bored, 1GUNRUNNER, come one and all to the Market Hall Gun Show on Stemmons Freeway!

I'm not there yet, but I just talked to Brother Nick and he said that the place is stocked with everyhthing except customers!

Must be due to the fact that this is the last weekend of Deer Season in Texas!

So get yourself down there!

Eric The('I'mComing'-B.Clinton)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 9:01:17 AM EDT
[#1]
So other than the fact you might be busy are you going on Operation Unlimited Brisket tonight??  ETA target 1900 hours.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 9:21:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Gaaackkk!

I thought Operation unlimited Brisket was set for 1200 hours today! I knew I was not going to be able to make the 1200 hours kickoff.

Now, Miz Hun has set me up for a night out with her friends. (Don't read too much into that![:D])

Gulp, I am [b]so[/b] ashamed!

Well, ya'll will just have to come by the Market Hall Gun Show before the skirmishes begin.

As usual, I will be by the concession stand!

Eric The('Pudge'RodriquezOfTheGunShowSet)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 9:53:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Be missing 'ya at chow but we'll get by the show this weekend.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 10:17:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Eric...1Gunrunner is at the show looking for 'ya.  Says he's paged you a couple times.  Where's your table setup and what's on it?  I've got his cellphone# and I'll IM it to 'ya.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 12:14:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I hit the show this morning about 1000 and it was packed! I looked high and low around the concession stand for ETH, Inc. but no joy.

A buddy of mine bought a Barrett with bipod, case and sweet Swarovski scope. Color me green with envy.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 12:30:18 PM EDT
[#6]
[:(]

I'll just assume you guys e-mailed me about the happenings, cause I can't get into my my yahoo mail. And I know you guy wouldn't not exclude me, would you? [:(] Anyways, I wish I could join you guys but the Vegas trip on New Years and XMas got me $0 free cash till next payday.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 12:32:20 PM EDT
[#7]
You want some cheese with that whine, lordtrader?

You got my numbers, beeyotch, and you shoulda called me if you wanted to go. Since when have I missed a Market Hall or Big Town show?
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 12:38:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You want some cheese with that whine, lordtrader?

You got my numbers, beeyotch, and you shoulda called me if you wanted to go. Since when have I missed a Market Hall or Big Town show?
View Quote

Did not even know it was on this weekend. Anycase, I am too broke to pay attention anyways. I know if I go, I will end up overdrawn in my checking account again. Got to get that Tec9 ya know. [:)]
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 1:03:29 PM EDT
[#9]
When I left the gun show at 1pm, there was a long line of people waiting to get in.

BTW, I stopped at the Model 1 Sales table to check out there uppers for sale.

The person at the table gave me this pissed off look when I asked about who produced the uppers and barrels for them.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 3:46:55 PM EDT
[#10]
I got that same look, like who was I to ask, and what did it matter, it was too good for me anyway.

he just says "the current military manufacturer, they make everybody's uppers"

Bet I don't buy one from him.

WL
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 7:20:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Oh, man! I was still on this Board when Brother Nick called me from Market Hall saying someone just paged 'Eric the Hun' over the PA system!

I told Brother Nick to quickly go up to the front desk and see who it was, but when he got there, whoever it was that paged me was gone!

Sorrry!

I'll be there tomorrow after 1:00 PM! (Huns MUST go to Church - we simply have too much to seek forgiveness for!)

Eric The(BetterLateThanNever)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 7:40:39 PM EDT
[#12]
I looked for you today Mr. The Hun. I was there at about 1030 to 1130. I saw Brass Eater and FALARAK but it didn't click in my head who they were until they were swallowed by the crowd.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top