Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 9/22/2007 12:25:13 PM EDT
FUCK YOU AND YOUR COMPANY

I'm tired of your fucking company software writters making a fucking 40+mb file for your POS printers so I can have a print driver for my fucking computer.

then, it fucking prints shit on it's own, and if I didn't know better to change things, it MAKES black ink when you have a fucking pos black cartridge installed. way to gouge users for the price of another color cartridge you fucker!

I DON'T WANT YOUR 'AUTOMATED' CRAP. JUST BECAUSE SOME FUCKING HOSEBAG NEWBIES/MORONS CAN'T FUCKING TURN ON THEIR COMPUTERS WITHOUT CALLING THE FRICKIN HELP DESK, DON'T FUCK THE REST OF US!

I'VE BOUGHT MY LAST HP PRINTER.

[/rant]
Link Posted: 9/22/2007 12:28:12 PM EDT
breath man breath

decent rant

I give it a 7 because I kind of feel the same way
Link Posted: 9/22/2007 12:32:16 PM EDT
For the past 10 years by parents can't understand why I never can't help them much/give a good recommendation for a cheap all-in-one printer/scanner. What they wan't does not exist.

Link Posted: 9/22/2007 12:32:59 PM EDT
I hate computers
Link Posted: 9/22/2007 12:36:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/22/2007 12:36:24 PM EDT by XDBACKUPGUN]
7 out of 10

I own 4 HP printers, never had a problem.

Could be operator error.
Link Posted: 9/22/2007 12:38:52 PM EDT
I bought an HP printer that was broken when I took it out of the box; I returned it for a refund, and I haven't bought another HP since mainly because I took that as a sign that my current printer is just fine.

Your rant sounds like a 7.5 to me.
Link Posted: 9/22/2007 12:40:12 PM EDT

I got laid off from there in December. Hurd is an assmonkey. One of his first priorities to return the company to profitability was to cut all the education programs... Because untrained monkeys make great product!

The thing that pisses me off most about the help desk is that your talkin to India. Have fun with "Chip" and "Steven".
Link Posted: 9/22/2007 12:48:49 PM EDT
I can't use our HP printer because the drivers require INF architecture, which is for intel processors. It won't fucking work on an AMD core.
Link Posted: 9/27/2007 9:47:49 PM EDT
I just spent some more time on their tech support chat...

my POS printer automajicly prints an alignment paper every time I turn it on.

I 've done the alignment 2x to no avial....

HP wants all kinds of personal info on me and the printer- I said "NO" lol

then they wanted me to re-do the alignment. again "NO"

I voiced my beefs about their proressivly shitty performance and bs drivers/software and hung up.

I feel for the call center peeps.. I've done my share running one. majority of folks don't know dick about anything and as a customer, getting thrown in the pool of losers right off the bat is fucking irritating. techies working from a script instead of listening to the problems and going from there.

I'm going to go get the sand out of my you know what and go to bed
Link Posted: 9/27/2007 9:50:54 PM EDT
You should try WORKING for them.

Oh yeah, TODAY IS MY LAST DAY !!!!!!!!

W00T
Link Posted: 9/27/2007 9:56:52 PM EDT
Hm I just bought an HP Photosmart 4200, I thought it was pretty good so far, upgrade from my 4 year old Epson all in one. The only reason I picked it over the Canon rebate through Apple was because they would ship it within 24 hours instead of 3 weeks.

Maybe I should have waited.

Definitely will scratch HP off my list of companies to work for by the sound of it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2007 9:57:07 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Sudo:
I can't use our HP printer because the drivers require INF architecture, which is for intel processors. It won't fucking work on an AMD core.

Are you joking?
Link Posted: 9/27/2007 10:01:41 PM EDT
I hate all fucking printers. Ink is too much $$, you have to use them daily or the ink dries up.
Link Posted: 10/4/2007 11:12:59 PM EDT
I just wasted another 2+ fucking hours trying to print ONE 4x6 picture for a certification application I have to submit... wasted several sheets of photo paper and who knows how much of those fucking expensive printer cartridges

fucking 2 POS HP priinters couldnt do the fucking job right.

FUCK HP AND THEIR POS SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE!

I shoulda been in bed almost 2 hours ago @!%$^&*()_(*&^%$^&*()_(*&^%$^&*()
Link Posted: 10/4/2007 11:22:22 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/4/2007 11:35:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/4/2007 11:37:11 PM EDT by aaron_fsp]

HP wants all kinds of personal info on me and the printer- I said "NO" lol

Good for you, last week I was on the phone with an automation software company,
troubleshooting why the software wouldnt install. They had added
some internet dependent patches for it to install.

"Why cant you connect to the net?" they asked. My reply conveyed
that the software was used for a very important application, and security
policy required the automation hardware to remain stand alone to prevent
malicious access. The stand alone software requirement was in the specs for the bid,
too. Thats gonna cost 'em.

Link Posted: 10/4/2007 11:40:05 PM EDT
Both of my HP printers have been great. The drivers for them have been compact, and they're easy to use without any bullshit. Best of all, both printers were had for FREE!

HP Laserjet III and Laserjet 4M.

The LJ III needs new fuser gears. One of these days, I'll shell out the $6 on Egay to fix it.
Link Posted: 10/4/2007 11:44:38 PM EDT
I'll give HP the credit of having HALF-DECENT Linux drivers, although there aren't any for my HP printer (F4180).
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 1:51:21 AM EDT
I feel ya, I hate Epson like you hate HP.......

Link Posted: 12/2/2007 10:43:10 AM EDT
I hate all-in-ones and fisher price inspired software.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 10:45:39 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Tomislav:

Originally Posted By Sudo:

Are you joking?

I don't think he is.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 10:48:37 AM EDT
i feel ya. i have gone through 3 hp printers in the past year, and for some reason the shitty $40 one that I just bought because i needed one asap and didnt have money to dump on it is out of ink and no one in town has any in stock.
Top Top