Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2003 1:04:14 PM EDT
Got hosed by someone on Ebay stationed at 29 Stumps in Cali; turned out he was selling stuff he wasn't supposed to be, and got caught and spanked for it, so he quit any transactions he was in the middle of.  Me, I was just trying to buy a green patrol bag, part of the new modular sleep system.  He's still got my money after a couple of months, and needless to say, I want it back!

Anyway, long story short, I was hoping to get two things--the name of whatever FBI equivalent the Marines use (I'm Air Force, we call them the OSI), and a good phone # for them.  I'm going to call this guy up and tell him if I don't have my $$ in a week, I'm going over his head.  

And, no, I'm not planning on letting him pay me back w/a personal check!

Thanks all!
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 1:12:23 PM EDT
[#1]
NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service.

Check here: [url]www.29palms.usmc-mccs.org/nav/home.htm[/url]
or here: [url]www.military.com/HomePage/UnitCreatedPage/0,11003,722713,00.html[/url]
for a phone number. Better yet, call the base operator and ask them for the number.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 1:52:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you very much!

Link Posted: 12/21/2003 2:21:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Good luck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top