Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 1/3/2012 9:54:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Why is the NRA not doing more to defeat these injustices?   It seems that they should make it a priority.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 10:10:01 AM EDT
[#3]
It would be great if his unit showed up, explained that Oath thing they took about the Constitution, and why the soldier would be returning to his unit, directly.

TXL
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 10:14:38 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

It would be great if his unit showed up, explained that Oath thing they took about the Constitution, and why the soldier would be returning to his unit, directly.

TXL

He is not currently in the Marines.  But it would be great if every vet who ever took the Oath showed up in NYC.

Link Posted: 1/3/2012 10:20:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why is the NRA not doing more to defeat these injustices?   It seems that they should make it a priority.  

The NRA and the NYSRPA have been for years now.....It is somewhat difficult given what we are up against - but we will continue to fight each day.

A 42 USC 1983 suit needs to be filed against Bloomberg and every cop involved.  This is deprivation of a fundamental right under color of law.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:43:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:

TXL

He is not currently in the Marines.  But it would be great if every vet who ever took the Oath American showed up in NYC.

fify
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 1:21:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Another one!

We need to get reciprocity passed and along with it a law to vacate all convictions of people like this.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 1:23:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Yet another perfect plaintiff.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:29:20 PM EDT
[#9]
I feel bad for these recent people who have gone to NY and go to jail for carrying and i believe it is an injustice to have such laws but how many more dumb people are going to go to NY and carry, I went once and I checked my laws. I carried a knife and even got through a couple check points with my, at the time active duty ID
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 9:10:40 PM EDT
[#10]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1272414_Marine_faces_15_years_for_unknowingly_violating_gun_law.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top