Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/23/2007 3:28:08 PM EDT
All-

I'm working on an RFP response for a proposal I'm presenting at Quantico in a week, and I'm urgently looking for an Eagle/Globe/Anchor logo IN VECTOR FORMAT. (it could be bitmap if it's 1000 px wide or larger)

Can anyone hook me up?

Link Posted: 2/23/2007 3:41:21 PM EDT
[#1]
up
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 3:51:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Have you hit the USMC web sites? Surely to goodness there would be something in there somewhere you could use, I would think?

I'm clueless about your computerese description..............    

Good luck!!  
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 4:12:23 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Have you hit the USMC web sites? Surely to goodness there would be something in there somewhere you could use, I would think?

I'm clueless about your computerese description..............    

Good luck!!  

websites are usually going use bitmap images, which aren't very useful for my purposes.

I've looked everywhere....I guess I'll have to wait til Monday and call my contact with the MC.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top