Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2007 6:44:40 AM EDT
I missed the season premier about the Everglades, but, it's on again tonight at midnight.

Did anyone see it? How was it?
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 7:07:08 AM EDT
[#1]
He sucks Les is better
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 7:13:17 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
He sucks Les is better

Who would you rather be lost in the wilderness with, a British SF commando or an ex photographer?
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 7:14:53 AM EDT
[#3]
He does a good job.The everglades proved to be a challenge though.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 7:14:59 AM EDT
[#4]
I watch him but more to learn what not to do. He does give some good examples but following his stunts will more likely get you killed than keep you alive.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 7:15:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 7:15:53 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
He sucks Les is better

Who would you rather be lost in the wilderness with, a British SF commando or an ex photographer?

Les every freaking time.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 7:17:26 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I watch him but more to learn what not to do. He does give some good examples but following his stunts will more likely get you killed than keep you alive.

+1

He fails to mention that he is an ex-sf soldier before he goes floating down a category 9 rapid or free climb a 90 foot cliff wall.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 7:18:52 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
He sucks Les is better

Neither, I'd prefer Kari from "Mythbusters."

Seriously, considering the "Bear" guy is a glory-seeking, life-vest wearing fraud, I'd rather have Les backing me up any day.

Link Posted: 6/17/2007 7:19:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top