Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2005 9:11:48 AM EDT
coming up on the  News at 11:00- "Man shot in Ass with .380 shrugs it off as a mouse gun cartridge. Mr. John dimwhitto after telling a group of 12 black teens to "get the fuck off my car, negroes" Turned around only to hear "firecrackers". He drove 4 hours wiith no tire and side view mirror only to discover his ass was bleeding, and not from the expected hole!! Someone had torn him a second asshole which bled profusely. HE pulled out the slug got a bandaid and went to bed only alerting authorities the next day. When asked to comment about the shooting, Mr. Dimwitto only said "Hey, you can pump my ass with these all you want, all i'll get is a little sore and a little blood out of my hole"

This is based on the story as told in Newsday and posted here on arfcom.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:14:29 AM EDT
[#1]
If that would have been a 9mm he would be dead 6 times by now.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:18:34 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
He drove 4 hours wiith no tire and side view mirror only to discover his ass was bleeding, and not from the expected hole!!

Drove 4 hours with no tire?  I don't think so.  

CWO
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:21:27 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

If you're looking for anything more powerful than 9mm, It just doesn't exist!

.380 is a dismal performer indeed.  penetration sucks ass (so to speak)
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:22:17 AM EDT
[#4]
+1 BS
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:22:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Why do people waste bandwidth like this?

(And why do I waste my life reading this stuff?)

Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:23:35 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

9 MINI meter, no way!!

Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:25:17 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
This is based on the story as told in Newsday and posted here on arfcom.

Why are you bothering to start a new thread about this?
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:25:22 AM EDT
[#8]

Drove 4 hours with no tire? I don't think so.

Dude read the original story post, this is just a stupid joke i'm making about the real story where the guy did drive home with a flat tire and shot off side view mirror and was shot in the ass and did'nt even realize any of it!! The drive was probably 20 minutes not 4 hours, but still it sounds really strange it happened at all. Either this guy is  a moron or the .380 really is useless!

ETA:

Why do people waste bandwidth like this?

(And why do I waste my life reading this stuff?)

Hey, compared to the lame ass posts i've seen on this forum this post is practically high literature
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:34:17 AM EDT
[#9]

Man shot in Ass with .380 shrugs it off as a mouse gun cartridge

No doubt an ARFcom-er!
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:34:26 AM EDT
[#10]
I wonder how drunk he was
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:48:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Do any of you have a .380 or have you ever shot one.
Powerful is not the word that comes to mind but it is in no way non lethal or a pipsqueek.
Diameter is the same as a 9mm (.355 compared to .356) and it has a little less powder and power.

Anybody want to volunteer to be shot with one?  I doubt it.  It is a good round especially for people who need a small gun and don't handle recoil well.  Some of the very small .380's do have significant recoil however because of thier small size and the fact that it really is not a pipsqueek.

Say what you want it is a stopper although I choose a larger caliber.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 10:24:04 AM EDT
[#12]
During my rookie year I had a case of a guy shot three times in the back with a .45ACP.

He WALKED from the bar to the ER, complained of back pain, and SAT IN THE WAITING ROOM for a couple hours until a nurse noticed the blood pooling under his chair.

Yes, he was rather obese, and VERY drunk.  The Doc said none of the rounds made it past his ribcage.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 10:25:08 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
During my rookie year I had a case of a guy shot three times in the back with a .45ACP.

He WALKED from the bar to the ER, complained of back pain, and SAT IN THE WAITING ROOM for a couple hours until a nurse noticed the blood pooling under his chair.

Yes, he was rather obese, and VERY drunk.  The Doc said none of the rounds made it past his ribcage.

9mm would have gone right through him.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 10:32:10 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No doubt about it..........gone right thru him and then in and out of the big block Chevy parked outside.    Would rather get hit with a RPG than a .380.  

vmax84
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 10:33:27 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

22 Short would have gone through a bulletproof vest and killed the cop standing on the other side of him.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 10:36:34 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
If that would have been a .45ACP he would be dead 6 times by now.

fixed it for you...
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 10:43:09 AM EDT
[#17]
I'd rather have a .32 than a .380 for some applications...
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 10:44:43 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you're looking for anything more powerful than 9mm, It just doesn't exist!

.380 is a dismal performer indeed.  penetration sucks ass (so to speak)

Thats why the Europeans love it no secondary wounds.  That said anything worth shooting once is worth shooting again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top