Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2015 1:10:09 PM EDT
POCATELLO — Twain Thomas was sentenced to a prison term of five years fixed and 10 years indeterminate for attempted murder and five years fixed for aggravated assault Thursday.

Thomas was also ordered to pay $1,200.

Before imposing the sentence, Sixth District Judge Robert Naftz said he believed there was hope for Thomas, who pleaded guilty to the charges in November as part of a plea agreement.

“I have to impose a sentence that protects society and includes punishment,” Naftz said.

Last February, Thomas broke into the apartments of two of his neighbors on 200 block of South Garfield in Pocatello wielding a large machete. He was shot three times in the chest by James Cvengros after Thomas battered his way through the door.

Cvengros video recorded the event and the court got a chance to view the footage Thursday.

link
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:11:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Happens alot
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:15:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Never bring a knife to a gunfight.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:16:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Where is that bad ass motherfucker now? All I hear is a crying bitch.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:17:15 PM EDT
[#5]
DUpe, but this OP embedded so this one should stay
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:17:58 PM EDT
[#6]
good luck collecting the $1200
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:18:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Isolated incident.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:18:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

God damn search function . I searched my title and nothing came up.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:21:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Thank God for Firearms!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top