Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 1/17/2015 11:02:43 AM EST
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:11:15 AM EST
[Last Edit: 1/17/2015 11:11:38 AM EST by Diesel]
I made an illegal butt injection to a woman once back in college. We were both hammered drunk, I thought she would either like it or at least think it was funny. She screamed and ended up pooping on my penis and floor. Had to leave the bedroom window open all night and take a 30 minute shower. These things happen.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:42:36 AM EST
Racist.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:45:48 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Diesel:
I made an illegal butt injection to a woman once back in college. We were both hammered drunk, I thought she would either like it or at least think it was funny. She screamed and ended up pooping on my penis and floor. Had to leave the bedroom window open all night and take a 30 minute shower. These things happen.
View Quote

Did not need to read that
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:47:52 AM EST
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:48:53 AM EST
View Quote

Happened to you too?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:50:51 AM EST
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:53:01 AM EST
When "SIIHPAPP" goes wrong.
Top Top