Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2016 8:27:00 PM EDT
Anyone have it? I do and it's flipping awesome. The app syncs with recorded shows on your X1 dvr, so you can watch recorded shows or steam on demand.
The app is soon to be released for the Roku, and streaming X1 TV to it won't affect your data cap it you have one.
Say goodbye to having to have a separate rented box in every room, you can do it with your rokus if you have them.
Personally i think the Roku in each room with the app is a better option than a rented box anyway, simply because you will also have Netflix, Hulu, and whatever else you want.

X1 with the voice remote is pretty sweet too. Netflix is now built in and the voice search works really well, you can tell it movie lines and it'll find it. Pretty cool all in all I'm really happy with it all.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 8:38:45 PM EDT
[#1]
It's a cut above any other companies' cable/streaming offerings I've ever seen. Pity they ass-rape you on their pricing, but it is definitely a pretty good product across a lot of devices and platforms.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 8:40:44 PM EDT
[#2]
If only there was something on worth watching

Link Posted: 12/16/2016 9:07:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's a cut above any other companies' cable/streaming offerings I've ever seen. Pity they ass-rape you on their pricing, but it is definitely a pretty good product across a lot of devices and platforms.
View Quote

I feel like i got a fair price, ended up getting x1, their higher tier tv package, ( minus all the movie channels) hd dvr and 150 meg internet for 140 a month for 2 years, which is an absolute bargain considering i was paying 190 for direct tv, plus another 93 for 75 meg internet.. So coming from almost 300 a month total, 140 is a large improvement.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top