Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2005 11:31:33 AM EDT
I know it's not as cool as getting millions from some African dictator's widow - but it's still an awesome email opportunity!

A Ph.D. in two weeks!  I wish I'd known that before I spent 5 years in Chicago.

Hello,

A Genuine College Degree in 2 weeks !  1-206-350-5982 < - ccall n0ww !

Have you ever thought that the only thing stopping you from a great job and better pay was a few letters behind your name?  

Well now you can get them!

BA   BSc     MA    MSc    MBA   PhD

Within 2 weeks!      No Study Required!     100% Verifiable!

These are real, genuine non accredited degrees that include Bachelors, Masters and Doctorate degrees.  

They are verifiable and student records and transcripts are also available.

This little known secret has been kept quiet for years.  The opportunity exists due to a legal loophole allowing some established colleges to award degrees at their discretion.

With all of the attention that this news has been generating, I wouldn't be surprised to see this loophole closed very soon.  Order yours today.  Just call the number below.  You'll thank me later.

1-206-350-5982

Elise Perez

Well, if the only thing stopping someone from success are "those letters behind their name", I can put those in my email and correspondence right now.  Look at me, I'm DK-Prof, M.D.  

I also love how it's a "loophole"  - there's no loophole.  I could start a non-accredited university this afternoon, declare myself Chancellor and Provost, and start selling degrees.

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:34:26 AM EDT
[#1]

Too bad people buy it
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:37:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I once received a resume and application from a guy with a photocopied college diploma with the name of the university spelled "Marqette" on the diploma.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:38:16 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I once received a resume and application from a guy with a photocopied college diploma with the name of the university spelled "Marqette" on the diploma.

Oh - that is freakin' AWESOME !!!  
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:39:53 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
A Ph.D. in two weeks!  I wish I'd known that before I spent 5 years in Chicago.

two years for my Masters and seven for my Ph.D. ... quitcherbitchin...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top