Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2010 7:59:17 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:00:48 AM EDT
[#1]
How do you gutshot yourself... I can't hold my gun in a fashion to gutshot myself thinking I would hit someone else.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:01:13 AM EDT
[#2]
* wonders if he can sue himself for negligence *
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:01:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
ODD NEWS
Man Shoots Himself While Trying to Shoot a Repo Man

http://en.terra.com/addon/img/2f2e2a-man-shoots-himself-p.jpg  
NBC

Antonio Edwards thought his car was being stolen, so he pulled out a pistol and just started shooting. What he didn't know was that a repo man was just doing his job and that his aiming needed some work.

A man was repossessing 21-year-old Edwards' car at 4:15 a.m. As the man began to do his job, Edwards ran out with a pistol in hand. Shots rang out, but the only one that was hurt was Edwards himself. He mistakenly shot himself in the abdomen.

Edwards has been charged with attempted murder and will be facing more than just a painful recovery. When the police searched his home, they found two AK-47 assault rifles, a 12-gauge shotgun, a MAC-10 pistol and a .380 caliber handgun.

Edwards thought his car was being stolen and felt that he had to react to the situation. The repo man never knocked on the door and the incident occurred at 4:15 a.m., so we are not surprised by the misunderstanding. Edwards should have kept up with his payments and then maybe he would have never had to deal with the predicament.

Should the repo man consider another job or just wear a bullet-proof vest on a daily basis?
http://en.terra.com/latin-in-america/news/man_shoots_himself_while_trying_to_shoot_a_repo_man/hof11435

While I realize this is a news publication, I gotta ask:  So?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:02:20 AM EDT
[#4]
He failed as he's still breathing.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:02:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
How do you gutshot yourself... I can't hold my gun in a fashion to gutshot myself thinking I would hit someone else.

ricochet...maybe... Id hope that was the case..
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:03:23 AM EDT
[#6]
must of been a 9 milly
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:04:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
ODD NEWS

NBC

Antonio Edwards thought his car was being stolen, so he pulled out a pistol and just started shooting. What he didn't know was that a repo man was just doing his job and that his aiming needed some work.

A man was repossessing 21-year-old Edwards' car at 4:15 a.m. As the man began to do his job, Edwards ran out with a pistol in hand. Shots rang out, but the only one that was hurt was Edwards himself. He mistakenly shot himself in the abdomen.

Edwards has been charged with attempted murder and will be facing more than just a painful recovery. When the police searched his home, they found two AK-47 assault rifles, a 12-gauge shotgun, a MAC-10 pistol and a .380 caliber handgun.

Edwards thought his car was being stolen and felt that he had to react to the situation. The repo man never knocked on the door and the incident occurred at 4:15 a.m., so we are not surprised by the misunderstanding. Edwards should have kept up with his payments and then maybe he would have never had to deal with the predicament.

Should the repo man consider another job or just wear a bullet-proof vest on a daily basis?
http://en.terra.com/latin-in-america/news/man_shoots_himself_while_trying_to_shoot_a_repo_man/hof11435

Are you serious?  I'd be happy to get the difference between a pistol and an AK, much less a laundry list of 4 firearms with 2 correct calibers!
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:05:11 AM EDT
[#8]
He was probably doing some kind of gansta hip hop dance move or something that he saw in a rap video while shooting.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:05:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
ODD NEWS

NBC

If it went the way the article states, the fellow demonstrates behavior that should alarm anyone that he has access to those weapons.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:06:44 AM EDT
[#10]
The guy looks a bit rotund so how in the hell does he shoot himself?  Seriously that would take some planning if I were to gutshot myself.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:30:52 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

You don't weigh 400 lbs and have 4 feet of gut sticking out.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top