Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2005 8:50:47 PM EDT
even though gas is $2.56 here in McDonough GA I went out for a late day ride in my 1975 CJ5 around town and all not climbing anything, but I sweated under all this heat I had to loose more sweat then the Jeep did burning gas and it only gets 11 miles to the gallon. Hey and the wallet got lighter too.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:52:17 PM EDT
[#1]
What, did someone cut your bikini top off?

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:53:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Tell me about it!  I cleaned two air conditioners this afternoon.  It took me about an hour and a half and I sweated through my billfold in that short time. Come on winter!
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:55:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What, did someone cut your bikini top off?

Hey that was with the BIKINI top on
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:57:39 PM EDT
[#4]
It is going to be nice here for the next few days, I am ready for fall weather
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:09:35 PM EDT
[#5]

I rode around in mine today too.

Sheepskin  seat covers make all the difference!!!!

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:12:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I rode around in mine today too.

Sheepskin  seat covers make all the difference!!!!

I put new stock seats back in mine durning the restore so it has the low back seats in it. It's funny I was soaked where the seat was. only half my back was wet, but all my ass was soaked
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top