Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/12/2004 4:33:04 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/12/2004 4:33:32 PM EST by Airwolf]
Anyone here truthfully say they wouldn't have beaten this shit out of this asshole if they had been there?

www.nbc10.com/news/3800902/detail.html

Man Accused Of Pouring Coffee On Child
Witnesses Say Man Was Angry That Girl's Soda Can Sprayed Him

POSTED: 3:31 pm EDT October 11, 2004

NORTH ANDOVER, Mass. -- A man has been arrested, accused of pouring coffee on a young girl at a farm in North Andover.

Witnesses told police the man -- identified as William Tracy, 62 -- became angry Sunday when the little girl accidentally sprayed him while opening a soda can.

The witnesses said Tracy turned and poured a cup of coffee on the child.

The girl -- believed to be about 3 or 4 years old, was not injured. She had been apple picking with her family at Smolak Farm.

Police did not release her name.

Tracy will be arraigned Tuesday on charges of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:35:36 PM EST
bust him, for the children...
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:36:15 PM EST
What a prick!
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:36:56 PM EST
I probably would have shot him on the spot.

Asshole
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:37:16 PM EST
Not mentioned was that the kid shook up the soda, and the parents laughed when he got sprayed with it. Not sanctioning what he did, but the patents deserve equal blame.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:38:28 PM EST
That's pretty dumb, why'd he such a thing like that for?
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:39:02 PM EST

Originally Posted By Airwolf:
Tracy will be arraigned Tuesday on charges of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.

I heard that. I have a pre-ban assault pot, myself. Pistol grip, folding lid, detachable ground magazine and a scoop lug.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:40:35 PM EST

Originally Posted By Malpaso:
Not mentioned was that the kid shook up the soda, and the parents laughed when he got sprayed with it. Not sanctioning what he did, but the patents deserve equal blame.

The parents deserve to be called on it for being rude and not controlling their children.

The guy is a Class-A prick, and I would have disassembled him had he done that to my daughter.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:43:11 PM EST

If true, that changes the nature of things. Not really the mature response but if she did accidently on purpose with her parents looking on and laughing, I might have poured the coffe on the parents heads myself.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:43:25 PM EST
Accidental coffee spill left me with 2nd and 3rd degree burns on my inner thigh when I was about 7..

What a bastage. Glad the girl wasn't hurt.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:48:51 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/12/2004 4:49:49 PM EST by SPECTRE]

Not mentioned yet you infer it.
Wonder why ?
So you think the 3-4 year old did it on purpose ?
I have four kids, one is currently three going on four and if this old fuck did that to my little girl or boys I think I would pelt him a few times with some freshly picked apples.
Say a bushel or two.

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:49:36 PM EST
POUR SALT IN HIS EYES

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:50:40 PM EST
I would never pour coffee on a kid but if some brat spilled pop on me and their parents laughed about it, I'd be pissed as hell.

Pouring hot coffee on someone deliberately would probably be considered felony battery. Especially in the case of a kid.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:51:14 PM EST

Originally Posted By SPECTRE:

Not mentioned yet you infer it.
Wonder why ?
So you think the 3-4 year old did it on purpose ?
I have four kids, one is currently three going on four and if this old fuck did that to my little girl or boys I think I would pelt him a few times with some freshly picked apples.
Say a bushel or two.

Not mentioned in the story here. WAS reported in the news. I live in MA and heard more of the story than I'm sure was reported elsewhere.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:55:21 PM EST
Fill up a 12 gauge round with coffee beans and let him have it !
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:56:36 PM EST
I guess she'll learn to not spill pop on someone.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:22:35 PM EST

Originally Posted By Burley:
I guess she'll learn to not spill pop on someone.

And the old fucking asshole will learn not to pour coffee on a 3 year old.

Idiots
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:25:26 PM EST

Originally Posted By Airwolf:
Anyone here truthfully say they wouldn't have beaten this shit out of this asshole if they had been there?

www.nbc10.com/news/3800902/detail.html

Man Accused Of Pouring Coffee On Child
Witnesses Say Man Was Angry That Girl's Soda Can Sprayed Him

POSTED: 3:31 pm EDT October 11, 2004

NORTH ANDOVER, Mass. -- A man has been arrested, accused of pouring coffee on a young girl at a farm in North Andover.

Witnesses told police the man -- identified as William Tracy, 62 -- became angry Sunday when the little girl accidentally sprayed him while opening a soda can.

The witnesses said Tracy turned and poured a cup of coffee on the child.

The girl -- believed to be about 3 or 4 years old, was not injured. She had been apple picking with her family at Smolak Farm.

Police did not release her name.

I would pour coffee on that bastard until his skin fell off, then I would tie him to a anthill with regular ants, not fireants; and watch them munch on his coffee scalded flesh for about a week while he lived off my feces and urine for nourishment. The kid would get the master bedroom in my house and better food than my wife.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:26:05 PM EST
Yep, he needs to go before the ass-whipin committee.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:31:41 PM EST
Some questions need to be answered:
Was the soda spraying intentional? Kids can be real assholes sometimes.
Was the coffee hot? Maybe he had an iced coffee, and though it would be amusing.
Did the parents keep laughing when their daughter got sprayed? Not so funny now is it.
When the fuck was a cup of coffee considered a dangerous weapon? Look out for the 32oz!

Top Top