Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2001 1:16:02 PM EDT
Couple of requests for some intelligence:

1-  I've heard good things about the Malay surplus 5.56mm NATO ammo that's around now and again, (clean burning, exceptionally accurate for mil-spec ball ammo, etc.), and want to know if anyone can direct me to a dealer/distrubutor of the same.

2-  On the same topic, has anyone had/heard of any negative reports about the above?

Best to all, Keep the Faith.

Arq12
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 1:34:53 PM EDT
[#1]
The Malaysian ball is some good stuff, It hasn't been around for awhile from importers in Quantiy,but I know where 2 cans are for sale,  There at Dave's Guns, www.davesguns.com for $150 a can 820rds, a little steep but he is known to haggle on prices.
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 4:17:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 8:28:38 PM EDT
[#3]
There are about 10 820 cans in a little shop in my town for $120 each. I guess I should go get them then!
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 8:34:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
There are about 10 820 cans in a little shop in my town for $120 each. I guess I should go get them then!
View Quote

$120 aint a bad price for a can of that stuff. I bought some about 4 years ago and haven't seen it since. I'm sitting on about 800 rounds of it waiting for a special occasion. It is really good ammo.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 8:43:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

What town would that be? [:D]
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 3:03:23 AM EDT
[#6]
I bought a 1640 round case back in `96 for $180 and thinking it would be available for a while, I shot it all up. All I have left is two ammo cans and a neato green wooden carton they came in. I'd buy more if I could find it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top