Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2004 8:50:02 PM EDT
I'm watching the episode of south park where Russel Crowe travels around the world and fights people. It is the best episode ever.

Best Quote: "If we cant fight cancer then lets fight people with cancer."

Whats your favorite episode of south park?
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 11:37:19 PM EDT
[#1]
The easter episode where Janet Reno dresses up like the easter bunny, low crawls to the house and throws in flash bangs painted like easter eggs.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:22:00 AM EDT
[#2]
The episode where Cartman starts his own Christian music group, "Faith +1."  
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:24:11 AM EDT
[#3]

The episode where Santa gets shot down over Baghdad ala Black Hawk Down, and Jesus and the boys go on a rescue mission, complete with Jesus killing Iraqi guards, etc.

Awesome episode.

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:26:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Oh man, there are so many great episodes of South Park, lots of great social commentary as well.  But I really like episode 614: Death Camp of Tolerence, where all the kids have to go Tolerence Camp and Mr. Garrison tries to get fired for being gay.  Excellent.

Brian
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:36:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Respect my authoritah!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 3:53:21 AM EDT
[#6]
LEMMIWINKS!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:58:52 AM EDT
[#7]

The episode where Santa gets shot down over Baghdad ala Black Hawk Down, and Jesus and the boys go on a rescue mission, complete with Jesus killing Iraqi guards, etc.

Awesome episode.

"But he shocked Santa's balls..."
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:03:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:10:23 AM EDT
[#9]
He's doing something to his ass.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:11:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Scott Tenorman must die.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:13:46 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Awesome episode.

Oh shit I never saw that one, I got to try and find it on DVD or something. What season was it from.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:26:09 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Awesome episode.

Oh shit I never saw that one, I got to try and find it on DVD or something. What season was it from.

go here

... www.mrtwig.net ... and look for the episdoe called red sleigh down it's in the sixth season, episode 617
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top