Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2006 12:53:49 PM EDT
(I posted this in the hometown forum first, but figured it should be shared with my brothers and sisters of the shield.)

...For fear of some degenerate fuckwad recognizing me.

www.wowt.com/home/headlines/2509381.html

Oh and they did release the name of the restaurant. At least the article on KETV.com had it...but that one is so full of grammar and continuity errors I didn't link it for sanity's sake. It's the Applebee's in Papillion.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 12:57:05 PM EDT
[#1]
meth in food.
that's bad.

wonder if glycol in you ice tea would be worse.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 1:40:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I hope they catch whoever did it.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 1:51:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Unbelievable.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 3:11:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I read about that earlier today.  I remember some older cops would tell me not to eat anywhere I couldn't see the food being prepared.  They recommended bringing my own meals or going home for lunch (since my house was three minutes drive from the station).  Fortunately I knew most of those who worked in the restaurants in my town, so it wasn't that big of a deal.  There was a case about 5 years ago where a deputy in a county in NY came down ill after eating at a national fast food chain.  It seems that two or three of the youngsters in the back decided to monkey with his food.  A female employee "squatted" on his patty and the other two males in the prep area conspired to put grill cleaning spray on the burger while they were putting it together.  I'm thinking that the male that was at the grill was the one who intigated ... and I think he got something in the neighborhood of 24 mos.  Another nomination for the "WTF of the Year" Award.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 3:15:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:00:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Stories such as this are the reason I pack a lunch every shift.  When I did go out to eat while on duty, I always went to Subway as I was able to see the clerk make the sandwich or salad.  I really feel for the officers who were given the meth, as knowing what actually is used to manufacture meth, I want none of those chemicals in my system.  
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 3:57:23 AM EDT
[#7]
WTF
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 1:10:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:07:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top