Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/5/2005 9:30:46 AM EDT
Way back before the server-changeover (a year or so ago IIRC - nope, earlier this year [see below], but it seems longer than that...), I had a problem with my account and the photo server such that I couldn't access/edit/delete my galleries, create new galeries, or add new pictures (yes, I still had plenty of allocatde space left).  I posted about it here but never received any reponse. But I knew everybody was busy & upgrades were coming, so I started using PhotoBucket and decided to wait it out.

After the changeover I still couldn't access my old galleries/pictures, but it did let me create new galleries and upload new pictures so I thought I was back in business.  Unfortunately, even though the indicator shows that I've only used up 10% of my available server space, when I try to upload a puicture now it says that I have used up all of my allotted space.  I suspect that it's reading my old galleries/pictures as still being there, even though I can't access them in any way.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS?  

This is the only site I spend any time at and certainly the only place where I post pictures.  I really like the idea of said pictures being hosted here internally rather than on some free, generic site that I really have nothing to do with.
Link Posted: 7/5/2005 1:37:04 PM EDT
[#1]
My original problem thread, if tht helps any:  archive.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=3&t=327115
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 11:53:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Any help?...
Link Posted: 7/18/2005 8:21:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 10:45:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Still not working...

Still no help...

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 12:09:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Have you emailed Striker or Aimless about it. One of them should be able to get you working again.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 12:41:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Have you emailed Striker or Aimless about it. One of them should be able to get you working again.

I didn't realize I needed to e-mail them...

... I thought that was what this forum was for.  Thanks for the tip - I'll e-mail them.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 12:59:16 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I didn't realize I needed to e-mail them...

... I thought that was what this forum was for.  Thanks for the tip - I'll e-mail them.

Staff only checks here occasionally. Mostly members helping each other out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top