Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2002 7:14:52 PM EDT
Is anyone here a member of the Maidstone Gun Club Inc. located on Daniels Hole Road, East Hampton, NY. Are they Black Rifle friendly??  
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 6:35:00 PM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 11:12:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Not a member but was a frequent guest a number of years ago. Majority of shooters were into sporting clays. Never saw any Sport Utility Rifles. Limited number of rifle spots.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 1:05:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Is anyone here a member of the Maidstone Gun Club Inc. located on Daniels Hole Road, East Hampton, NY. Are they Black Rifle friendly??  
View Quote

My golf course is about 2 minutes from there but I have no idea about the clubs personality.  I do believe its a private club.  I'm sure they must have a phone number listed.  Give them a call and if that fails there is always the Pine barrens range ar Gabreski airport.  Private range $200.00/year, 2 rifle ranges 100 and 200 yds and many pistol pits including Steel plate ranges and a Hogans alley.  I joined there and most of the time when I'm there shooting after work or even on the weekend I have the entire rifle range to myself.  I think most of the membership is into pistol shooting and most of their competitions are for handguns.  E mail me if you want more info.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 1:21:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Is that the same as the Maidstone golf club?  Because I think that's one of the most exclusive clubs anywhere.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 1:29:02 PM EDT
[#5]
It's 4 miles away -- hard to beat but, you need a sponsor.  Anyone?
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 5:50:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Is that the same as the Maidstone golf club?  Because I think that's one of the most exclusive clubs anywhere.
View Quote

Same name but unrelated otherwise.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 8:23:28 PM EDT
[#7]
I think it's mainly a trap/skeet/sporting clays club.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top