Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/17/2001 5:58:49 AM EST
Hey guys, I just joined the ar15.com crowd and I need help. It seems I have had an addiction to buying 30rd mags for my Bushmaster since before I bought it. Whenever I have few bucks I seem to spend it on more mags. After each purchase I tell myself that I have enough, but I keep buying more. Is there a point in time when you feel that you have enough? Maybe a 12-step program? Also, before I knew any better I bought some triple K brand and USA brand mags, anyone interested in them? They quenched my appetite for mags, but I’d rather sell them and buy some good GI 30rd’ers. Thanks [uzi]
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 6:03:24 AM EST
Originally Posted By alive45acp: before I knew any better I bought some triple K brand and USA brand mags, anyone interested in them? They quenched my appetite for mags, but I’d rather sell them and buy some good GI 30rd’ers. Thanks [uzi]
View Quote
If you are dead set on selling them, your best bet would be to list them on ebay and sell them to someone that doesn't know any better. I personally wouldn't feel comfortable making someone pay for the headache they will get when they try to use them. Someone on here posted a good use for them....fill em with concrete and use them in a vise when you are working on a lower. [heavy]
Top Top