Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2014 7:26:10 PM EDT
we closed off the main entrance at work yesterday for HVAC work.  Everyone coming to work in the morning had to come thru the emergency exit on the north side...after the work was done we closed the emergency exit on the north side of the building and opened the main entrance again.  Unfortunately 3 of our curvier plus sized (north of 300lbs) females had parked near the north side and were going to have to walk 100 yards around the building to get to their cars for lunch.  

Apparently this was a source of consternation for them and I was asked if I were going to provide valet service to go fetch their cars.

They weren't kidding..
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 7:29:37 PM EDT
[#1]
"Sure, just give me your keys"

"OK I moved your cars and even left them running for you. But don't worry, I made sure to lock the doors before I left them."

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 7:36:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I bet they were headed to the Chinese buffet
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 7:37:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I recently secured the personnel elevator for a few days underway because the swells were causing it to shut down.  Whenever someone asked, I told them the ship's medical officer requested it secured to celebrate Healthy Heart Week.

Link Posted: 10/5/2014 7:43:24 PM EDT
[#4]
We have a guy that is about 400lbs now and growing, gets out of breath walking 50 feet from his desk to the conference room. Government job though so there isn't much that can be done about it I guess, he pretty much just sits at his desk and stares at his email inbox all day in between inhaling bags of McDonalds food.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 7:45:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 7:46:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 10/5/2014 7:46:56 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

we closed off the main entrance at work yesterday for HVAC work.  Everyone coming to work in the morning had to come thru the emergency exit on the north side...after the work was done we closed the emergency exit on the north side of the building and opened the main entrance again.  Unfortunately 3 of our curvier plus sized (north of 300lbs) females had parked near the north side and were going to have to walk 100 yards around the building to get to their cars for lunch.  

Apparently this was a source of consternation for them and I was asked if I were going to provide valet service to go fetch their cars.

They weren't kidding..
View Quote
Yes?

Tell me more...

Link Posted: 10/5/2014 7:49:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes?  

Tell me more...

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They weren't kidding..
Yes?  

Tell me more...

Alabama.....
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 7:53:49 PM EDT
[#9]
hahahaha
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 7:56:07 PM EDT
[#10]
300?

You know fat doesn't weigh as much as muscle....!!
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 7:57:46 PM EDT
[#11]
In before all the chubby chasers request pics
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 8:01:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
We have a guy that is about 400lbs now and growing, gets out of breath walking 50 feet from his desk to the conference room. Government job though so there isn't much that can be done about it I guess, he pretty much just sits at his desk and stares at his email inbox all day in between inhaling bags of McDonalds food.  
View Quote

Start a pool on when he will get to 500 lbs.

Take side bets on whether he will drop dead before he gets to 500 lbs.

Link Posted: 10/5/2014 8:03:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Ah fuck it. Im in a dry spell, and could use some pics
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 8:08:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Yes?  

Tell me more...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They weren't kidding..
Yes?  

Tell me more...

one of them was red faced and wore pig tails like a little girl....and when she walked she looked like one of those Jaeger pilots from "Pacific Rim" trying to make their robots run
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 8:23:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Mmm, I bet it smelt like bacon in there.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 8:23:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Ah fuck it. Im in a dry spell, and could use some pics
View Quote

Damn, 300 lbs will put you off your feed, dawg!
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 8:31:46 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Alabama.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They weren't kidding..
Yes?  

Tell me more...

Alabama.....
HEYYY!

No, that's fair.

Link Posted: 10/5/2014 8:35:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

one of them was red faced and wore pig tails like a little girl....and when she walked she looked like one of those Jaeger pilots from "Pacific Rim" trying to make their robots run
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They weren't kidding..
Yes?  

Tell me more...

NEED PICS.

Need pic of pig tails lady to be sure.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 8:38:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They weren't kidding..
Yes?  

Tell me more...

You sure can paint a picture with words...
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 8:44:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I recently secured the personnel elevator for a few days underway because the swells were causing it to shut down.  Whenever someone asked, I told them the ship's medical officer requested it secured to celebrate Healthy Heart Week.

View Quote

Shit if I was the MO on that ship, I'd tell you to extend it longer....
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 9:23:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Send in the Marines
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 11:10:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
http://<a href="http://s1215.photobucket.com/user/sel366/media/79453E95-20D4-497B-8470-5FD0AA7692B5_zpsez3tpqkg.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc520/sel366/79453E95-20D4-497B-8470-5FD0AA7692B5_zpsez3tpqkg.jpg</a>
View Quote

Fake, I can tell by the eyebrows.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top