Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/21/2003 8:52:22 PM EDT
Anyone catch the Mad TV skit on women's defense?

Three high society women were sitting around discussing a self-defense class.  One of them was demonstrating moves with her son as the bad guy.  He kept kicking the crap out of her.  The last demonstration, she says, this move never fails ad pulls a revolver on the bad guy.   He runs off and the women oohh and aah over the revolver.  
“Is that a Smith and Wesson?”
“Actually it’s a Lady Smith.”

Link Posted: 6/21/2003 8:55:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know but I'll take it.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 8:59:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Sadly, it doesn't make them any funnier, so I still won't watch them.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 10:01:16 PM EDT
[#3]
?  You gotta be kidding!  MAD TV is funny as can be!!!

different strokes, I guess....
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 10:29:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

different strokes....
View Quote

What you talking about Willis?
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 10:30:57 PM EDT
[#5]
i love the Stuart skits [:D]
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 10:38:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
?  You gotta be kidding!  MAD TV is funny as can be!!!

different strokes, I guess....
View Quote

Did you ever see the stop motion animation skit they aired many years ago during the Christmas season where they had Santa and a bunch of elves running some mafia operation? Rudolph got all pissed off at the other reindeer for the usual reasons, so he enlisted the help of a few rogue elves and busted in on Santa's operation JBT style and took the lot of them down.

That was probably one of the funniest skits I've ever seen.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 10:39:30 PM EDT
[#7]
That sounds like a winner in my book!  Maybe the whole show might not be pro, but that skit definitely was.

I think pushing only hand to hand self defense is giving women false confidence that they can fight off an attacker.  You know, show me a hand to hand fight where BOTH people aren't injured!  You teach a woman to fight with bare hands, you better teach her to expect to get injured as well!

Smart women realize that, and take the means to prevent that from happening into their own hands.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 11:08:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Better then SNL anyday
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 11:10:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Did you ever see the stop motion animation skit they aired many years ago during the Christmas season where they had Santa and a bunch of elves running some mafia operation? Rudolph got all pissed off at the other reindeer for the usual reasons, so he enlisted the help of a few rogue elves and busted in on Santa's operation JBT style and took the lot of them down.

That was probably one of the funniest skits I've ever seen.
View Quote

Don't forget the pillsbury doughboy going on a rampage with an M16, or Pattington Bear the serial flasher.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 12:52:18 AM EDT
[#10]
I like how they do spin-offs of music videos. The best one ever was when they did Nelly's "its getting hot in here so take off all your clothes" and it was a catholic priest singing it and he had guys dancing all around him.

BTW Im not gay but it was damm funny.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 2:36:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

different strokes....
View Quote

What you talking about Willis?
View Quote

Way back when, Kimberly needed my love! [naughty]

Now Mo Collins and Debra Wilson on MAD TV need my love!!! [naughty]
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 2:59:00 AM EDT
[#12]
The claymations are absolutely hilarious!!!

The Depressed Persian Tow Truck Man

1950's high school sex ed film

the list goes on.... [:D]

Link Posted: 6/22/2003 3:07:13 AM EDT
[#13]
1950's "rock and roll is evil" brought to you by Lucky Smokes was GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!  All the kids puffing away right in front of the family but getting in trouble for listening to doo wop.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 3:19:07 AM EDT
[#14]
I loved "Davey, and Son of Goliath".

It looked exactly like the old Davey and Goliath claymation, voices and all, but Goliath would intstantly appear when Davey would see women laughing, and hand Davey a Gun, telling him "They're laughing at you, Davey- you know what to do." And Davey would nod and kill them.

That said, I'm one of those people who just don't find Mad TV funny too often.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top