Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2004 5:00:16 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:02:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Care to elaborate for us less fortunate?

ETA: Oddly, perhaps not to some but, I have not turned on the a television in more than four years, nearly five. Some of the names that get posted are foreign to me, as was the one in this thread title.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:02:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:03:30 PM EDT
[#3]
is that the chick that sounds like donald duck?
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:04:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I liked Macy Gray in Training Day. She made a good drugged-out ghetto whore, oh that's right she is a drugged-out ghetto whore. LOL
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:05:20 PM EDT
[#5]
She provides the ideal fan base and consumer for Sony; A young impressionable/gullible group that doesn't know better or quality when they see it.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:10:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:11:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

One hit wonder folks have to make a living too.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:13:10 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
She provides the ideal fan base/consumer; A young impressionable/gullible group that doesn't know better/quality when they see it.

As a dealer for Sony (have been for nearly twenty two years), I question your comment as to the quality of Sony, not the person pushing the product.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:13:50 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

One hit wonder folks have to make a living too.

Like Kobe Bryant's accuser.

- BUCC_Guy

Dont ban me.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:21:40 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
As a dealer for Sony (have been for nearly twenty two years), I question your comment as to the quality of Sony, not the person pushing the product.

I'm assuming that since she's a singer she's promoting Sony Audio products, which I wouldn't consider high quality products these days.

I still love my Trinitrons though.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:26:44 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm assuming that since she's a singer she's promoting Sony Audio products, which I wouldn't consider high quality products these days.

I still love my Trinitrons though.

I will agree XBR's are among the best of the best in televisions / flat screens. Sony ES audio gear is fine equipment.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top