Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/11/2002 7:53:19 PM EDT
My computer went belly-up last night. Bottom line, I had to reload Windows and lost all my stuff, except my favorites. Have those on a floppy [b]if I can find it[/b].[:(]

Sometime in the last thirty days there was a thread showing a very cool pic of an M-forgery that one of you gents just finished.

It has been my wallpaper of late.

I spent three hours looking back at posts trying to find it, but I am having no luck.

I think it was a Colt. The pic is of the rifle lying on a concrete floor with a crack or two in the concrete. The grey tones in the pic make the concrete look very much like marble. The rifle is all one tone (grey) with a thirty round mag to match perfectly with the color of the upper/lower. Ejection port showing, soft tones yet exceptional clarity (sounds like a fine wine, eh?). The owner posted pics both before and after installing a side mount sling swivel.

I need this visual stimulus, whether it be as I blearily bump the roller ball in the morning as I make room for a cup of coffee or at the end of a long day of earning a buck.

Ring any bells? I want this pic bad. I want the rifle, too, but one thing at a time.
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 8:26:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Send me your e-mail address, and I'll make up a wallpaper for ya.
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 9:13:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Floppy???

I only use then with a modified linux code to crack Windows NT and 2K infrastructures... oops... hope you find your pics!!! [}:D]

Eric/Tyler
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top