Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2001 7:57:13 AM EDT
Are these things worth owning?  I'm trying to get a well rounded collection and I don't know what my next peice should be.  I have an ar-15, ak-47, HK USC in .45, an M1A, and a benneli Nova... pretty well rounded so far I think...eh?

Anyway, some people say that the m-1 carbine is a good piece to own... so how about it?

Also, since I live in NY now, I don't feel like paying close to $300.00 in order to get the pistol permit... grrrrrr....
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 8:06:11 AM EDT
[#1]
If you like military firearms, it's a must have.
Shop around and get a U.S.G.I. carbine. They are getting pretty expensive. If you can afford collectables get informed so you don't get burned. You can still find M-1 carbines that are all U.S.G.I parts of various manufacturers for "reasonable" prices. They are not as collectable but they make very nice additions to the average collection. Don't forget your M-1 Garand. [url]www.odcmp.com[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top