Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2004 9:54:00 AM EDT

Ya know what I find hilarious?

Because of the 1989 import ban on foreign made "assault weapons" a whole bunch of companies started manufacturing various post ban "assault rifles" here in the good old US of A.  

And now that the 1994 assault weapon ban is dead, all of these new companies will now be making "assault rifles" with all of the evil stuff on them. (aka: pre-ban assault rifles)  

So thanks to the scum bag gun grabbers we will have even MORE cool assault rifles being made here in the USA.  

More manufacturers, more guns.

That means MORE assault rifles in the hands of Americans.

BUHAAAAAAHAAAAAA!!!!

Add to that, a whole lot of gun owners who never even wanted to own one of these black devils, (in the first place) went out and bought them because of these bans.

I think "diein' fineswine hitlery gadamn klinton coward letsenbomb" have put more weapons in the hands of Americans than any patriot ever could have.  

Ya gotta love it.

Zen

"This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine"

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:57:20 AM EDT
[#1]
No offense, but you've got to have one of the lowest daily post counts ever.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:04:19 AM EDT
[#2]
No, that would be mine.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:06:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:06:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Please get your terminology right.

Assault weapon is a folding stock, bayonette lugged, flash suppressing, semi auto.

Assault rifle is select fire.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:09:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Amen!

MT
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:14:02 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Please get your terminology right.

Assault weapon is a folding stock, bayonette lugged, flash suppressing, semi auto.

Assault rifle is select fire.

That is why in the first part of my post I put the words "assault rifle" in quotes.  

I know what an assault rifle is.  And is not.

Zen

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:14:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Long time no see Zen. It's been too long.

You're right. Thanks to the anti's we have more "evil" guns made in country than before. Maybe they are good for something? ahhhh....no.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:18:56 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Long time no see Zen. It's been too long.

You're right. Thanks to the anti's we have more "evil" guns made in country than before. Maybe they are good for something? ahhhh....no.

(Zen waves)  

More guns=more freedom

More freedom=less tyrants

Less tyrants=more guns

Zen

"This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine"

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top