Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2001 5:01:01 PM EDT
WOW!  This one is definitely a five star movie!

Most out there prefer to go to movies, sit back, and not think...  Personally, I enjoy a movie that makes me sit and think about it, the meaning, and the message behind it.

Mulholland Drive is DEFINITELY that type of movie.

I saw it a week ago- opening night on Friday.  I was IMPRESSED.  Lynch did it again...  Confusing, somewhat disjointed...  But, he made a damn good point about Hollywood and those who reside there.

Anyone else see Mulholland?  If so, what did you think?  (I'm not posting what could be plot spoilers right away.)

Mike

PS.  For those that didn't see it and are easily offended, DON'T GO.  Anmd you may not want to take anyone younger than 14 or so.
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 5:27:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I didn't think and couldn't figure it out, but Lynch is the king of atmosphere and great characters in odd situations. Such a joy to see after the typical Hollywood summer.
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 5:58:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I didn't think and couldn't figure it out, but Lynch is the king of atmosphere and great characters in odd situations. Such a joy to see after the typical Hollywood summer.
View Quote

Very true.  If this helps, consider the third part first.  Then, go into the first and second.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top