Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2002 10:31:10 AM EDT
Has anyone seen one of these yet?
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 3:08:28 PM EDT
[#1]
If it's the one I'm thinking of, it has a fixed, new-style M4 stock, a 16 inch barrel with a pinned muzzle device similar to the old ArmaLite 3 slot units and a flattop upper receiver.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 3:14:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I want to see one of these as well.  I have read about them, but a search on Colt's site turned up nothing, thought maybe the place selling them had a typo in the numbers or something.  I want an M4, and being the Colt sheep I am, i'd rather buy it than a Bushy. [BD]
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 9:06:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I have seen a few dealers advertising them put no pictures.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 9:14:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Colt=S&W TRAITORS!
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 9:26:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Colt=S&W TRAITORS!
View Quote

Explain?
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 9:40:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Specialized Armament Warehouse has it listed, but has it listed as two model numbers.

[url]http://www.sawlesales.com/[/url]

Here are the specs SAW lists for the MT6400C/MT6731:

MODEL MT6400C, .223 16in 1/7 M4 BBL       W/PERMANENTLY ATTACHED COMPENSATOR A3 CARBINE FLAT TOP, W/ REMOVABLE CARRY HANDLE, FIXED STOCK (LOOKS LIKE SLIDING STOCK), POST-BAN
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 9:49:47 PM EDT
[#7]
I wonder if they use a true M-4 upper.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 10:46:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey FNG,

The S&W consent decree was terminated several months ago.  In other words, the so-called sellout with the Cinton Administration is no more.  The new owners of Smith & Wesson were using the anti's tactic of incrementalism to kill the agreement section by section.  When Boston dropped their lawsuit, the last part fell.

There were two groups of morons in that deal.  The anti's trying to bankrupt legitimate businesses and the "Boycott S&W and Colt" idiots who were helping the anti's at their own expense.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top