Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2005 3:01:35 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:17:13 PM EDT
[#1]
MS13 is a bunch of turds, ICE and local task gang force took a bunch of them out in Houston recently.  Really dangerous group.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:58:14 PM EDT
[#2]
They are spreading like wildfire.  Nasty bunch to deal with.  They have no problem with killing an officer, or anyone else for that matter, and moving on to the next city, town or whatever.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:08:23 PM EDT
[#3]
You can't eliminate a threat like this with tactics currently employed. The tactics needed would not sit well with the general public who haven't been a victim of them yet.

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:51:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:44:32 AM EDT
[#5]
We currently have 3 MS-13 members locked up where I work.  Or GI is constantly visiting them and getting information from them.  2 are in for murder and the other in for having a large amount of drugs and weapons.   What these members are wanting is to get to the states, get training then when they get caught and shipped back home they have more "rank" then the cycle starts again.

Andrew
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:48:43 PM EDT
[#6]
There's probably at least 50 of them at any given time locked up in my place

Then there's the other Salvadorian Gang  SWP ( Salvadorians with Pride, MS-13's Rivals )
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:55:04 PM EDT
[#7]
I am also a Guard MP, just need to get them declared domestic terrorists and take them out.

My oath says "against all enemies, foreign and domestic"

breathe, aim, squeeze...............
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:56:09 PM EDT
[#8]
There even in small towns in south carolina,
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 10:51:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey, nothin' to worry about man.  They'll obey every single one of the "common-sense gun laws" in both our countries, to the letter.  

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 10:57:20 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I am also a Guard MP, just need to get them declared domestic terrorists and take them out.

My oath says "against all enemies, foreign and domestic"

breathe, aim, squeeze...............

Actually, since these guys often go on both sides of the deportation/importation coin, they should qualify as both.*

* If not as individuals, then definitely as a group.  Lock and load, gentlemen.  <Official "Get MS-13" Theme Song>
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 3:18:08 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
 <Official "Get MS-13" Theme Song>

Heh...  Nice.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 3:23:08 PM EDT
[#12]
They are here in Virginia Beach as well. Earlier this week when one of their girlfriends got in the way of a deal they raped her, kidnapped her and drove her to Florida in an effort to smuggle her out of the country.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 6:18:20 PM EDT
[#13]
If you don't mind me asking...what is their MO when it comes to attacking police? The media says "highpowered" or "powerful weapons" which could mean anything since most Media types wouldn't know a .410 from a 12ga, or the difference between a .25 and a 9mm.

I've heard of machete attacks... mostly on their own members or rival gangs, not on LEOs or WASPs... are we talking full automatic rifles, submachine guns, and .45s or are we talking .25s, .32s and an occasional .357 magnum?

I have heard they run guns, as in M-16s up from El Salvador but haven't heard any FA getting picked up by police....so again, do they USE this stuff or just sell them?

Thanks.

JAB

Link Posted: 1/22/2006 6:20:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Nashville is rumored to have a high activity level for the "Mexican Mofia".
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:18:24 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
They are here in Virginia Beach as well. Earlier this week when one of their girlfriends got in the way of a deal they raped her, kidnapped her and drove her to Florida in an effort to smuggle her out of the country.

That's one way to realize that the folks you thought were your "friends" weren't exactly so.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:20:46 PM EDT
[#16]
They're here in Ohio also...  None in my neck of the woods that I know of, although I suspect its only a matter of time.

If memory serves me correctly, there is some kind of group in El Salvadore that is comprised of police officers and ex-military men that basically goes around killing MS-13.  Translated, their name means "Black Shadow", or something like that.

Anyway, its surprising to see that the Canadian press isn't blaming this directly on America or George Bush.  As for America, it might be time we got off our asses and started defending our borders.  Close down a military base in Western Europe (like Germany) and put the boys on our Southern border.  A single Apache would have made sure what happened in Texas NEVER happened again.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:37:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Sombra Negra.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top