Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2004 3:20:51 PM EDT
Hardball. . . big AWB topic on news. . . .looks like it will sunset says Chris Matthews
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:21:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm sure Wayne is pretty busy this week.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:22:35 PM EDT
[#2]
live link??
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:26:15 PM EDT
[#3]
No wonder LA is such a fucked up mess.  Just listen to the idiot in charge of their police force.  Total friggen joke.  No wonder they get no respect...

And Chris Matthews is lost himself.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:26:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:27:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Chris Matthews is a douche.

Where's Zell?
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:28:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Wayne kinda sucks in these situations, he is going to try to not alinenate the Chief and he is also going to try to get his point across, not doable in my opinon.  Let me know what you think.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:31:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Caught it. Not bad, but could have been better. He was kinda slow and weak on uses for semiauto rifles. Nice job nailing him on "Assault Rifles", but he should have nailed him on "clips" too.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:34:19 PM EDT
[#8]
I wish Wayne would have said that these semi auto rifles are no different then the ones sold legally on the market today, only without a boyonet lug or collapsible stock, etc, etc. . .

Matthews is such an asshole. . . he does his best to get his guests riled up when he doesn't agree with one or the other and his lack of common sense shines through with every word out of his mouth.

Whatever. . . the ban is dead!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:39:51 PM EDT
[#9]
They're not legally sold on the market in CA and the AWB BBaunsunsetting makes no diference in CA.  Did Wayne ask him why he was trying to make a big deal over something that had absolutely no effect on his City or State?

Get him to admit that criminals would get them elsewhwere, to which you reply And that is in any way different HOW? Criminals acquiring things illegallt, one more law makes a difference????
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:38:43 PM EDT
[#10]
I guess I'm waiting for the AW= sniper rifle, shoot from the hip, no sporting purpose, not accurate enough, no good reason to have them.........................being retorted to with "So why do so many police departments carry AR-15 rifles, if there is no legitimate use for them?"
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:42:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Dang, I missed it. Looks like it's on again at 11:00. Worth watching?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top