Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2007 4:46:28 PM EDT
If you want your results to count you have to rate everything (it takes a while) I tried to answer as honestly as posible.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21116732

Interesting overall results, it's not looking very good for the leftists...

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 5:06:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Most people who will be voting have no fucking idea what the candidates position is on any of the issues.  If we are lucky, they will know 1 issue.  Even then it doesnt mean much because half of them will be liberals who dont understand the issues.

Show me a poll on what people think of their looks, or who is the tallest candidate, thats what people look for.

When I was in college, I remember the newspaper went around and interviewed people and asked what party they were in and why.  Then they took a sappy picture of the person and put that in as well.

There was a picture of a black girl who said,"I dont understand how anyone can live in a Democratic country and not be part of the Democratic party."  This was at The Ohio State University.  Sure its not Harvard, but if someone in college thinks that, can you imagine what people who didnt get into college think?
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 6:03:25 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
If you want your results to count you have to rate everything (it takes a while) I tried to answer as honestly as posible.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21116732

Interesting overall results, it's not looking very good for the leftists...

NEVER HOTLINK A POLL!!!!!

Unlinked in quote.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 6:30:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Made it cold but considering the time it takes I really don't think many people here will bother with it, other than to view results.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top