Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/11/2002 12:11:04 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 12:25:56 AM EDT
[#1]
That sounds kinda like CB Tag.. me and a few buddies play it everynow and then.. and it's a blast later at night when a crapload of cars aren't around.. I'm gonna have to do this rocket run with my buddies(cept we are in cars and trucks(still be fun I guess)
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 10:34:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 11:39:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Haven't done a rocket run in thirty years.

I remember them as being a great way to get character marks on your motor.

The visuals from those nights are awesome.  Pack of rowdies in fine filthy arrogance howling down country roads in pursuit of a brother.  If you catch him it's always on an adrenaline high and everybody ends up rolling in the dirt.

Yeah we ran thru everything imaginable, backyards, cotton fields, trash dumps you name it.

And falling off was part of the fun.  Got back on, kicked it over and get back in the hunt.

Had a set time to catch the rabbit.  If we missed him it was his job to make it back to the clubhouse before we did.

Much younger in those days.
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 12:11:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The visuals from those nights are awesome.  Pack of rowdies in fine filthy arrogance howling down country roads in pursuit of a brother.  If you catch him it's always on an adrenaline high and everybody ends up rolling in the dirt.

View Quote

Yeah, but how were your pipes? I'd guess "loud" as you are still alive some 30 years later. But then Radar has come a long way since then.

Link Posted: 7/11/2002 12:13:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, but how were your pipes? I'd guess "loud" as you are still alive some 30 years later.

View Quote

Hee, hee... [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

And about the "BIKERS" deal...unless you're running women or drugs you're just an enthusiast...
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 12:50:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 1:02:38 PM EDT
[#7]
So Big Bear,
Did you decide to get a bike or what? You really can't go wrong with any choice you make. I prefer HD's, but still have a GS1000 & a 440ltd. 4 old Triumphs & 3 HD's. Just get ya one.
Scott
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 1:09:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
And about the "BIKERS" deal...unless you're running women or drugs you're just an enthusiast...
View Quote

Changed the topic title for those "motorsickle enthusiast" dudes who aren't running womenz or drugs... hehehe [8D]

I don't remember there being a time limit, but then again there are alot of things I don't remember about those times. LOL [:D]

But having a time limit makes sense, unless the dude with the flare gun goes out with a shitload of rockets, enough to last all night. We always found him. Hell, you could stop close to where you think he is and wait for him to shoot up a flare and you might be a few hundred feet away from him.
View Quote

Hell if there wasn't a time limit we'd hang around the clubhouse and drink beer till it got light while he sat out there playing with fireworks and slapping mosquitos.  Then we'd run his ass over at dawn.

**Edited to note the rabbit was ALWAYS a Prospect.
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 11:40:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top