Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/10/2002 11:11:04 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/11/2002 11:46:38 AM EST by Big_Bear]
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 11:25:56 PM EST
That sounds kinda like CB Tag.. me and a few buddies play it everynow and then.. and it's a blast later at night when a crapload of cars aren't around.. I'm gonna have to do this rocket run with my buddies(cept we are in cars and trucks(still be fun I guess)
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 9:34:56 AM EST
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 10:39:19 AM EST
Haven't done a rocket run in thirty years. I remember them as being a great way to get character marks on your motor. The visuals from those nights are awesome. Pack of rowdies in fine filthy arrogance howling down country roads in pursuit of a brother. If you catch him it's always on an adrenaline high and everybody ends up rolling in the dirt. Yeah we ran thru everything imaginable, backyards, cotton fields, trash dumps you name it. And falling off was part of the fun. Got back on, kicked it over and get back in the hunt. Had a set time to catch the rabbit. If we missed him it was his job to make it back to the clubhouse before we did. Much younger in those days.
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 11:11:18 AM EST
[Last Edit: 7/11/2002 11:12:10 AM EST by Gun-fan]
Originally Posted By Arock: Haven't done a rocket run in thirty years. The visuals from those nights are awesome. Pack of rowdies in fine filthy arrogance howling down country roads in pursuit of a brother. If you catch him it's always on an adrenaline high and everybody ends up rolling in the dirt.
View Quote
Yeah, but how were your pipes? I'd guess "loud" as you are still alive some 30 years later. But then Radar has come a long way since then.
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 11:13:14 AM EST
[Last Edit: 7/11/2002 11:17:18 AM EST by Arock]
Originally Posted By Gun-fan:
Originally Posted By Arock: Haven't done a rocket run in thirty years. The visuals from those nights are awesome. Pack of rowdies in fine filthy arrogance howling down country roads in pursuit of a brother. If you catch him it's always on an adrenaline high and everybody ends up rolling in the dirt.
View Quote
Yeah, but how were your pipes? I'd guess "loud" as you are still alive some 30 years later.
View Quote
Hee, hee... [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D] And about the "BIKERS" deal...unless you're running women or drugs you're just an enthusiast...
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 11:50:45 AM EST
[Last Edit: 7/11/2002 11:55:42 AM EST by Big_Bear]
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 12:02:38 PM EST
So Big Bear, Did you decide to get a bike or what? You really can't go wrong with any choice you make. I prefer HD's, but still have a GS1000 & a 440ltd. 4 old Triumphs & 3 HD's. Just get ya one. Scott
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 12:09:37 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/11/2002 12:12:37 PM EST by Arock]
Originally Posted By Big_Bear:
Originally Posted By Arock: And about the "BIKERS" deal...unless you're running women or drugs you're just an enthusiast...
View Quote
Changed the topic title for those "motorsickle enthusiast" dudes who aren't running womenz or drugs... hehehe [8D] I don't remember there being a time limit, but then again there are alot of things I don't remember about those times. LOL [:D] But having a time limit makes sense, unless the dude with the flare gun goes out with a shitload of rockets, enough to last all night. We always found him. Hell, you could stop close to where you think he is and wait for him to shoot up a flare and you might be a few hundred feet away from him.
View Quote
Hell if there wasn't a time limit we'd hang around the clubhouse and drink beer till it got light while he sat out there playing with fireworks and slapping mosquitos. Then we'd run his ass over at dawn. **Edited to note the rabbit was ALWAYS a Prospect.
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 10:40:38 PM EST
Top Top