Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2006 4:15:23 PM EDT
I am stumped and don't have a lot of time to durf right now.  Help!!

Who makes MOLLE straps, that you weave into a MOLLE vest, and snap in, that allows you to mount MOLLE stuff at a 90 deg. angle?  All these are, are straps with a snap at each end.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 4:22:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Sure, click here  TT also makes 45 degree adapters here
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 4:26:40 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Sure, click here  TT also makes 45 degree adapters here

Thanks for the reply....

I thought for sure that was it....but it's not.  I have seen guys using these adapters, they are simply cordura strips, with a snap at each end.  You run each strip through your MOLLE loops, and secure each end with the snap.  
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:17:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Bump.  Anybody?  I have a buddy in the sandbox that really wants to find some and I promised to help.  So far, I have been unsuccessful.  Perhaps these were custom made?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top