BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2006 3:39:46 PM EDT

I though it was original.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 3:40:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 3:42:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I can't link to it, they threw that bitch into the trash.

I was selling my username
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 3:43:43 PM EDT
[#3]
If your "selling" something in GD it will get locked.. Plain and simple  Cant sell in GD
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 3:43:45 PM EDT
[#4]
That's actually pretty fuckin funny.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 3:45:07 PM EDT
[#5]
i deleted it, sorry man
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 3:45:21 PM EDT
[#6]
im me your password...  i'd like to take your username for a "test drive" before i make an offer.  oh, and if your account gets locked, it wasn't my fault.

ETA:  i wasted post #1200 on this thread
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 3:45:23 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
If your "selling" something in GD it will get locked.. Plain and simple  Cant sell in GD

It was in the EE
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 3:47:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Ummm how much you want for it? I'd like to have an old account.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 3:47:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 3:48:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 3:48:36 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
im me your password...  i'd like to take your username for a "test drive" before i make an offer.  oh, and if your account gets locked, it wasn't my fault.

-edit.. Whaddaya want for it?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 3:55:33 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It was in the EE

You had an ad trashed in the EE (without a doubt for a rules violation--read them, know them, abide by them), so you post a thread here, where the EE mods and staff don't have time to peruse as they are too busy dealing with rules violations in the EE.  Makes sense to me--carry on.  

Edit:  A quick perusal finds this:

I'll trade for some gun stuff or cash, hit me.
ETA:Seriously though, I'll trade for whatever kind of crap you have laying around, as long as I need it.

EE Rules (tacked in a BOLD announcement thread at the top of every single area of the EE) say this:

4. All ads should have HONEST, detailed descriptions and the merchandise for sale must be priced! You must have valid contact information and if you're asked by an EE Staff member you will need to provide that info or risk your ad being removed.

Well dang!

What is the going rate for a username?

I didn't want to price myself out of the market!
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 3:57:56 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It was in the EE

You had an ad trashed in the EE (without a doubt for a rules violation--read them, know them, abide by them), so you post a thread here, where the EE mods and staff don't have time to peruse as they are too busy dealing with rules violations in the EE.  Makes sense to me--carry on.  

ETA:Seriously though, I'll trade for whatever kind of crap you have laying around, as long as I need it.

EE Rules (tacked in a BOLD announcement thread at the top of every single area of the EE) say this:

4. All ads should have HONEST, detailed descriptions and the merchandise for sale must be priced! You must have valid contact information and if you're asked by an EE Staff member you will need to provide that info or risk your ad being removed.

Well dang!

I'll give you a quarter. Canadian.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:00:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Staff, Mods would i get in trouble if i do buy and use his user name?  I promise I'll buy a team membership asap, will even with this name tho.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:00:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:02:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:04:06 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It was in the EE

Well dang!

Um, we give them away.  

We've found you can't put a price on stupid though.  NOT calling you stupid, mind you--just saying.

OK OK OK..

What if you unlock it? I'll add a price.

I thought it was pretty funny.

And it IS a April 2001 username. that has to be worth SOMETHING!
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:05:50 PM EDT
[#18]
I'll trade ya usernames? This one has more posts per click!

edit does it have any bad feedback?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:44:21 PM EDT
[#19]
I hate whining "MODS!  I didn't get my way!  Wahhhhhhh!" threads like this one.

Just FYI.

I know, I know, I didn't have to click on it.  I'll see my way out now.

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:49:06 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Staff, Mods would i get in trouble if i do buy and use his user name?  I promise I'll buy a team membership asap, will even with this name tho.

We don't bother with trivial crap like that.  You will only "get in trouble" for Conduct Code violations.  If having an earlier joined date is worth something to you--go for it.  I'd give you mine just so you could answer my IMs every day.  

Hey bee man, I'll give you a quarter (US) for yours, if it comes with the button of death.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:50:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Add a price, man!
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:53:11 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Ummm how much you want for it? I'd like to have an old troll account.

now that's believeable
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:12:41 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It was in the EE

Well dang!

Um, we give them away.  

We've found you can't put a price on stupid though.
NOT calling you stupid, mind you--just saying.

pretty close to a veiled personal attack, no  i know it wasn't really worded as to be singeling anyone person, but...
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:14:09 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It was in the EE

Well dang!

Um, we give them away.  

We've found you can't put a price on stupid though.  NOT calling you stupid, mind you--just saying.

pretty close to a veiled personal attack, no

Nope, not at all....
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:15:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:22:33 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It was in the EE

Well dang!

Um, we give them away.  

pretty close to a veiled personal attack, no

No, within context, obviously just messing with him.  Besides, I posted it just to see if you'd find it.  

LOL that was good.  I wasn't lookin i swear i just thought you would think it  was funny if you remembered me.  I know it was nothing of the sort of thing i said.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:31:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:52:57 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
LOL that was good.  I wasn't lookin i swear i just thought you would think it  was funny if you remembered me.  I know it was nothing of the sort of thing i said.

I was just messing with you too.  

Of COURSE I remember you.  You're the guy who banged my little sister then dumped her.  

goodnight

eta:  thought about it overnight and am kicking myself for dumping her...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top