Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2005 8:52:50 PM EDT
ok, some time back an 11 year old girl was doing her homework one night when a shot fired through the wall, struck her in the chest and killed her.  the shooter, a 16 year old gangbanger... was convicted.  thanks to the bleeding heart liberals out there-  a judge ordered his murder charge to be thrown out.  

why was the murder charge thrown out you ask ???

because he was not ALLOWED TO SPEAK TO HIS MOTHER DURING INTERROGATIONS!!!!

yep. they threw out the murder charge because OF THAT.  in a better world, he would have already been juiced and 6 feet under for killing this young girl.  odds are, they couldnt find his mother anyways, cause she was probably out smoking crack at the time.

so, on a better note-  i heard today thet Minnesota will be re-passing the concealed carry permits for handguns.  i havent seen anything on the news about it though? anyone care to add to this ??

Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:57:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe the father of the poor child can give this POS what he should have got before.  Ya know?
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:58:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep, new CCW is through congress and the Gov is guarenteed to sign it (if he hasn't already). Few minor changes, nothing big.

We are also probably going to get a range protection act through (again, if not already) that would prevent ranges from being closed unless they are actually harming other people.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 9:39:13 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Maybe the father of the poor child can give this POS what he should have got before.  Ya know?

the father has been through enough already... hopefully though, someone else will step up to the plate and take care of the situation, like an uncle with nothing to lose, or the grandfather

about the CCW permits, as i said before in another thread im sure Tim Pawlenty will sign it. the Pawlenty seem like like great people, i went to school with Tims niece, and worked for Tims brother a couple months ago removing some trees/ brush
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 9:44:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Unfuckingreal....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top