Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/20/2017 9:25:23 PM EDT
How far do you think the CIA got with MKUltra back in the 50's and 60's? Do you think that they were able to make manchurian assassins?
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 9:31:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Apparently they had a difficult time controlling them.

The Unabomber, for example.

If they were successful, who, outside of the intelligence agencies, would know?
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 9:40:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Operation Paperclip
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 9:46:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Uh....maybe....

Link Posted: 6/20/2017 9:47:52 PM EDT
[#4]
OST
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 9:49:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Derren Brown made a 'candidate' in 2011

Derren Brown - The Experiments: The Assassin (Full)
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 9:51:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Well,I for one am glad the gov stopped doing the experiments back in the 50' and 60's............
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 10:14:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well,I for one am glad the gov stopped doing the experiments back in the 50' and 60's............
View Quote
The gov't thanks you for that belief.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 10:15:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Sub-zero is my favorite MK Ultra character.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 10:18:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Fascinating stuff. As was mentioned, Ol' Ted was severely fucked up because of it. I'm sure there were many more we'll never know of.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 10:23:22 PM EDT
[#10]
I just dropped in to suggest the book Acid Dreams. It's a great read and a good start down the rabbit hole. 
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 10:25:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Operation Paperclip
View Quote
What?
Wasn't operation paper clip the OSS's plan to bring captured Nazi scientist to America to work on their fledgling rocket power project? What does that have to do with MK ultra?
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 10:28:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Tag.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 10:31:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Triggered.................awaiting further instructions...........
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 10:35:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Wokeness level: 87%

Awaiting further activation
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 10:36:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

What?
Wasn't operation paper clip the OSS's plan to bring captured Nazi scientist to America to work on their fledgling rocket power project? What does that have to do with MK ultra?
View Quote
So all nazi scientists that the US brought over were rocket scientists..........

Science is a broad brush......rocket science is sort of a small niche within "science."

Not saying I know anything here, but logically.....would the US govt really not bring a brilliant scientist over regardless of discipline........just because they aren't working on rockets?

Also....hard to hide a rocket, especially at that time.  Lots easier to hide less........streaking though the sky visible........scientific endeavors.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 10:42:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
So all nazi scientists that the US brought over were rocket scientists..........

Science is a broad brush......rocket science is sort of a small niche within "science."

Not saying I know anything here, but logically.....would the US govt really not bring a brilliant scientist over regardless of discipline........just because they aren't working on rockets?

Also....hard to hide a rocket, especially at that time.  Lots easier to hide less........streaking though the sky visible........scientific endeavors.
View Quote
I urge people to look at the deal struck with the members of unit 731 and know that fla556guy is wise indeed. 
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 10:45:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I urge people to look at the deal struck with the members of unit 731 and know that fla556guy is wise indeed. 
View Quote
Info swap for clemency IIRC.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 10:45:56 PM EDT
[#18]
It ultimately resulted in the Grateful Dead
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 10:52:41 PM EDT
[#19]
coffee milk lettuce bacon movie teacup rose Orion hammer grill pinetree fall carousel cheesecake Ford telescope repairman
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 10:56:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
Nazis were also performing similar experiments. A LOT of their soldiers were fueled by meth. Several scientists were imported for that work.

MK Ultra was (is?) a crazy, crazy deal. The shit they did to unsespecting soldiers and even whole towns of civilians is Grade A disturbing.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 11:08:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Nazis were also performing similar experiments. A LOT of their soldiers were fueled by meth. Several scientists were imported for that work.

MK Ultra was (is?) a crazy, crazy deal. The shit they did to unsespecting soldiers and even whole towns of civilians is Grade A disturbing.
View Quote
The amount of political leverage those guys had was terrifying. Blackmail files on high ranking politicians ensured funding and lack of oversight.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 11:13:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

The amount of political leverage those guys had was terrifying. Blackmail files on high ranking politicians ensured funding and lack of oversight.
View Quote
A life lesson indeed.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 11:17:17 PM EDT
[#23]
I am not certain about MKUltra but Remote Viewing is real.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 11:18:12 PM EDT
[#24]
mccain almost made it to the white house.

I'd rather have had a Chinese communist robot than obama though.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 11:20:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

What?
View Quote
Don't believe everything you read . They brought more than rocket scientist over.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 11:21:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
We have Remote Viewing Meetings every Thursday night.

The good thing about it is that everyone gets to stay home.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 11:24:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Tag.
View Quote
LOL! Your avatar with "Tag" under it.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 11:25:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I said hello to you last Thursday and got no response. Your viewer must be broken.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 11:29:55 PM EDT
[#29]
I saw a documentary on this weird facility they had where they had a portal that went to some strange dimension and you could only communicate through lights on the wall.  They also experimented on kids with telekinesis.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 11:30:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tag.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 11:31:14 PM EDT
[#31]
I don't see how LSD could be used to brainwash someone into becoming a controlled assassin or covert operative.  "That's not like my thing, maaan, we're all one!"

If you could spray it onto their skin like a chemical weapon to make them useless as a soldier? yes.  If you wanted to incapacitate and not kill some soldiers for 12 hours, LSD, if you could get it into their system, would do it.

LSD Testing (British Troops)
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 12:08:04 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
StarGate Project...
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 12:14:59 AM EDT
[#33]
Multiple Personality Disorder is a verified phenomenon.  

The question is can it be reliably/repeatably induced in various individual subjects, and can it be managed/controlled via prompt.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 12:15:00 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just wait until you get to kill a goat.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 12:16:41 AM EDT
[#35]
What makes you think they stopped?
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 12:35:35 AM EDT
[#36]
And miles to go before I sleep...
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 9:15:36 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
Telefon.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 9:29:32 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Sub-zero is my favorite MK Ultra character.
View Quote
Lol

+1 for you
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 10:30:06 AM EDT
[#39]
Im not really sure how possible it is to control somebody's mind. Ive been in trance like states where I realized I was extremely open to suggestion and you still couldnt have got me to assassinate somebody. It was just things like me and a friend were outside and everything was well. He made a comment like "man it's really bright out" and I sort of heard him, but when his comment registered it was like it got 5x brighter out. I understood what happened and what was going on so I told myself to stop smoking and quit biting my nails.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 10:49:00 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Im not really sure how possible it is to control somebody's mind. Ive been in trance like states where I realized I was extremely open to suggestion and you still couldnt have got me to assassinate somebody. It was just things like me and a friend were outside and everything was well. He made a comment like "man it's really bright out" and I sort of heard him, but when his comment registered it was like it got 5x brighter out. I understood what happened and what was going on so I told myself to stop smoking and quit biting my nails.
View Quote
That was probably very similar to a drug and deprivation induced psychotic break. So I can see how your experiences with this sort of state would make you somewhat of an expert.

Link Posted: 6/21/2017 10:57:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
Indeed. With what we've learned about the Clintons and their buddy Epstein (and the lack of integrity of our FBI and CIA) it's certainly not a long leap of logic to believe some of the conspiracy theories surmising that the CIA is still involved in grotesquely shady shit like running child sex trafficking rings in order to blackmail political leaders as well as provide copius funding for illicit operations.

I don't buy into a lot of shit, but there's some compelling evidence on that one. The fact that we even have to pause to consider whether it could be true is a dismal proposition.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 11:05:03 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
Any more info on this?  Would like to read up on it.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 11:05:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I don't see how LSD could be used to brainwash someone into becoming a controlled assassin or covert operative.  "That's not like my thing, maaan, we're all one!"

If you could spray it onto their skin like a chemical weapon to make them useless as a soldier? yes.  If you wanted to incapacitate and not kill some soldiers for 12 hours, LSD, if you could get it into their system, would do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-rWnQphPdQ
View Quote
Like this?
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 11:09:03 AM EDT
[#44]
Tons of additional MK-Ultra stuff was discussed in the Pizzagate thread.  Disturbing to say the least. 
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 11:11:05 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Operation Paperclip
View Quote
Yup enough to send any one into a rage..

Link Posted: 6/21/2017 11:13:04 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
Russian sleepers, right?
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 11:14:26 AM EDT
[#47]
Frank Olson.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 11:24:39 AM EDT
[#48]
I had an inmate once who was pretty adamant that he was involved in the MKUltra stuff.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 11:25:07 AM EDT
[#49]
I be the truth on a lot of this stuff would scare the shit out of us
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 11:32:57 AM EDT
[#50]
I can neither confirm nor deny....
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top