I keep hearing about this flat earth theory

lol
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 4:47:24 PM EDT

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MI_FZ6:

Wow the new Ace Combat looks awesome!
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 4:47:36 PM EDT

The Russian Air Force grounded all its MiG-29s following a crash in Siberia on 17 October 2008.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikoyan_MiG-29#cite_note-26][26][/url] Following a second crash with a MiG-29 in east Siberia in December 2008

Russian officials admitted that most MiG-29 fighters in the Russian Air Force were incapable of performing combat duties due to poor maintenance. The age of the aircraft was also an important factor as about 70% of the MiGs were considered to be too old to take to the skies

The Russian MiG-29s have not received updates since the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 4:50:26 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Fullpower:

The Russian Air Force grounded all its MiG-29s following a crash in Siberia on 17 October 2008.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikoyan_MiG-29#cite_note-26][26][/url] Following a second crash with a MiG-29 in east Siberia in December 2008

Russian officials admitted that most MiG-29 fighters in the Russian Air Force were incapable of performing combat duties due to poor maintenance. The age of the aircraft was also an important factor as about 70% of the MiGs were considered to be too old to take to the skies

The Russian MiG-29s have not received updates since the collapse of the Soviet Union.

View Quote

So not only do you get a trip to the edge of space you might also get to get in a 70k ft skydive? Sounds like a sweet deal to me.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 5:02:48 PM EDT
Originally Posted By skytrooper01:

lol
View Quote

you read the comments too?
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 5:03:47 PM EDT
Originally Posted By F4Squid:

So not only do you get a trip to the edge of space you might also get to get in a 70k ft skydive? Sounds like a sweet deal to me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By F4Squid:
Originally Posted By Fullpower:

70k foot skydive shortly followed up by a ride in a Russian rocket chair.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 5:05:10 PM EDT
Originally Posted By glockluv:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By glockluv:
Originally Posted By skytrooper01:

lol

No my neighbor was outside trying to tell me so

But I do see some stuff in the comments
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 5:06:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/19/2016 5:07:39 PM EDT by HarrisAR15]
@2:56, The pilot has the equation for Newton's Law of Universal Gravitation on his visor.
Top Top