Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2013 10:36:48 PM EDT
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/politics/bs-md-gansler-party-20131023,0,5177481.story

Gansler, a Democrat who is running for governor, said this week that he stopped by the Delaware beach house to talk briefly with his teenage son and then left. He said he does not remember whether he saw anyone drinking. But even if he had, Gansler said, it was not his responsibility as a parent or a high-ranking law enforcement official to intervene.
View Quote

Dude was trying to run for Governor. Not Anymore.

Link Posted: 10/25/2013 10:38:53 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 10/25/2013 10:48:47 PM EDT
[#2]
First post and all that...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 10:59:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Heh. Douche.

Didn't he just have some problems with MSP recently?
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 11:07:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Par for the course.  Rules for thee but not for me.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 11:07:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Meh, most of the voters will give exactly zero fucks.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 11:12:03 PM EDT
[#6]
From my dealings with him in the great gun grab earlier this year, I can say this guy is the lowest form of scum.  He'd sell your kids into slavery just to score a few political kudos. People like him belong nowhere near public office.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 11:12:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/politics/bs-md-gansler-party-20131023,0,5177481.story

Gansler, a Democrat who is running for governor, said this week that he stopped by the Delaware beach house to talk briefly with his teenage son and then left. He said he does not remember whether he saw anyone drinking. But even if he had, Gansler said, it was not his responsibility as a parent or a high-ranking law enforcement official to intervene.
View Quote

Dude was trying to run for Governor. Not Anymore.

View Quote

Don't kid yourself, this fucktard will still run, he feels he's entitled, just like Obama's brother from another mother (Owe-Malley) who thinks he's going to be the next POTUS.

Gansler is a tool, and the laughing stock of AG's however, this state is a fucking joke, I'd wager worse than California and I'm a Ca. native, I sure am batting a thousand eh?
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 11:26:28 PM EDT
[#8]
98 Rock has been talking about this almost every morning on the way to work. Bunch of jack wagons in this state.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top